Mysidia Cove

Arom

Sup' people! So... as the title says, this topic is all about this weird cave known as the Mysidia Cove (It's a cave located east from Chrysolia Forest), and everything related to it, so that we can know what can we do here besides going around in circles like a maniac trying to figure out wtf is going on. (You'll know what i'm talking about once you get there)

So... A far as I explored the cave, I only managed to get to this point:

post-40679-0-36913100-1413774398_thumb.png

... I found a room with a familiar door with 2 mine rocks, and the TM 100, Confide.

In short words, this place is like that cave from Pearl/Diamond/Platinum where you have to walk in a similar patron so that you can get Giratina, but so far... I haven't found anything new inside there.

So I want to ask you guys if you have found something else here... have you been lucky?

Yup, and I didn't knew that... that's awesome haha. I guess catching Eevee makes worth the time spent on that annoying place :P

From the beggining you have to enter a room where those tracks are not pointing into .

Found it. And now Eevee's on the crew!

Thanks for the help, man... Here, take mah vote, now go and buy some nice clothing for your sprite character :3

My pleasure. And thanks for the vote :)