Been out of the loop for a long time

Monkeeman

I think the last episode i played was episode 8...and I don't even think I beat that episode. I was just wondering a few things, just curious.

1) how many floors are available in that store in reborn city? I forget the name of the store and town but it had better stuff the higher you went. (also could tell me how to get all the floors unlocked or a thread that'll point me to it? keep in mind i only got to episode 8 so if it spoils the story in some form just tell me it would spoil the story but the floor is obtainable)

2) are mega evolutions a thing in the game? if so what are available? i don't need to know how to get them, i'm just curious as to what's available if anything at all.

3) I remember a long time ago, certain mons you couldn't get their hidden abilities. It was any poke with 3 abilities. Is that still a problem?

4) what moves are broken if anything at all? I remember certain moves like sucker punch had priority and always hit even if you didn't attack it.

5) Do I have to worry about any serious bugs? like avoiding doing anything in the game that'l cause me to lose my file

6) anyone know of a youtuber lping this game and is caught up completely? Just want to know in case I get stuck and don't know how to proceed

Thanks Frens ^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

1. It's the Department Store in Obsidia Ward.

With all the stickers currently in the game you are able to go up to Floor 9 (There should be a Sticker location-guide in the "On the Hunt" Section)

2. There are no Mega Evolutions and probably will not until Endgame

There are however special PULSE-Forms which only Team Meteor can use (it's their machine...)

3 - 5. Bug related... I don't know for certain -> you may look in the Bug reporting forum

(as for 5. I know nothing about something that allways crashs the game and makes you lose your file...)

6. Nope. I don't watch Reborn on Youtube :D

And if you are stuck you can always ask here in the forums :D

Edited by Cepheus

2. To add a bit more clarification, the mechanisms for mega evolution are in the game. The problem is that for plot related reasons we haven't been given the stones to use it yet.

3. That is no longer an issue.

4. I don't have a comprehensive list of the broken moves. If you really want to know you might want to contact Spiderdan, he's the most likely one to have a list. Sucker punch has been fixed though.

5. Just to be safe update to episode 13 inside a pokemon center. That's the only thing I can think that you might need to do.

I think shofu is nearly caught up, as he recently defeated Samson. However, after that he got distracted by Smash Bros and after that he'll be playing ORAS, so all but the last badge are in his videos.

When was this? Because last I saw of Reborn on Shofu's channel, he lost miserably to Samson, said he was going to grind a bit and never uploaded Reborn again

He's at Samson, he just hasn't beat him. He's basically distracted with Super Smash Bros and doesn't want to grind his miserably lower leveled Pokemon.

Also, most of the problems occuring during Episode 8 have been fixed at this point. There's also field effects in many of the important battles. A few get added with each update. Refer to this page for any help on the current fields http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/fields.html

The moves that sacrifice one's self like Final Gambit, Healing Wish, don't work properly yet. Also Last Resort, If I'm correct. You'll see that some abilities have not yet been completely implemented, but they are up to being fixed. Don't try to use Dive.
Also there are tons of sidequests that the youtubers have not done because they are doing this in a speed run.