#Tito Fever

Tito Fever

Hello rebornians I'm Tito the psycho crazy wild guy I'm already on the server currentluy drop by and say hi I'm also a walking dead fan as you can see the seasons are always getting better but anyways Tito fever will run wild on reborn nice too see you all

Nice to meet ya Tito!

-If you need in game advice for the Reborn game, we have the reborn forums and the "on the hunt" or "rate my team" sections are both handy. Also the lovely Hilda is willing to give advice by pm.

-However, in case you notice any glitches, you can report them in the troubleshooting section of the forums.

-Since I've seen you on the server, you probably know where to find the community for chats, battles and the like.

-If you want to take competitive battling seriously we have our Hall of Champions and Research and Development corner for all trainers looking to test themselves.

-Then there's the roleplay section for writers and actors alike. Talk to Hukuna for more details.

And of course you can just browse at your leisure for the rest of the fun stuff. Enjoy your stay.

Well hello Tito! It's a pleasure to meet you. As Saber basically covered, there are plenty of people to talk to when it comes to what this site has to offer, so there's always a helping hand to be lent to who ever needs one. As it stands, I can't guarantee I can help you out like they can, but I can say that I'm at least a friendly face and a good listener, haha.

Well, as long as it's not Bieber Fever, I can live with that.

Welcome to the Reborn Forums. We are all a happy and loving community that accepts people from all races, all ethnicities, all sexual preferences and all planets. Feel at ease and at home. Hukuna (matata?) can help you develop your acting and writing skills, the Etesian and Lord Emvee for your teams (in Reborn and not), Mikzal, Hilda, Sheep and Vinny are there to help with your inquiries, Arkhidon can always provide you with music and there are lots of other characters to find out and interract with.

Make sure you visit the challenge section (aka PZA, Nations and PCRL) if you're up to the competitive scene and make sure to download PO to issue challenges (which you will play on Showdown anyway).