Heyooo! :3

Tses

Heyo everyone! :3

Tses here. Nice to meet ya all. :)

I just found out about the game. And its a fascinating,cool,different and difficult experience for me.

I put difficult there cuz i play 5 days and still have 4 badges. :3

Hmm, thats all for nowww. Cya round..

Until a more detailed description is available, I can provide.

In the Reborn forum, you've got numerous aspects of the game laid-out. Threads pertaining to finding particular Pokemon, items, and stickers are available, speculation threads can be created or added onto, the lore of the game can be explored, or strategies against foes made. Bugs can be addressed in the similarly titled subforum, as well as saves to be fixed or posted for fixing.

Next are the Gaming, Media (Trainer Journal, Radio Tower), and Roleplaying forums. Feel free to check those out, and join a Roleplaying thread if you're into creative writing.
Enjoy your stay.

Ark, that is literally my favourite song of like all time just so you know.

Anyhows, Heyo!!! I am Hukuna Sensei, the head of the RP forum here on Reborn. If you at all interested but don't know where to start you can PM me, I am sure to be able to set you down the right path. It would be nice to have some new blood, even if you aren't RPing with us, and just reading along. We are also doing some more creative writing things as well, so even if you don't want to RP, you can share your stories as well.

If you need any help with the forums or the game, feel free to pm Hilda, Sheep, Vinny, or any of the auths. They are generally helpful people, and I am sure they can help you out.

Feel free to Jump on PO at anytime, it sort of acts as a live chat for the forums, and a lot of stuff goes on there. You can either download the PO client yourself, or click the button up near the top of the page right above the search bar labeled Reborn Chat.

Welcome, and enjoy your stay here at Reborn. Hukuna Sensei out~