Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Need Help Finding Zorua

dayphoenix

Question

I'm trying to find a Zorua, but it seems that I can't find it in the alleyways anywhere.

After first finding it at the Magma Gang Hideout (It was windy at night), it ran off.

I've seen several posts on finding Zoura and found out it was in the North Peridot Alleyway next.

So I went there, but there was a real Zangoose in the trash can and it fled. (Also Windy Night)

I saved before talking to Zangoose so I tried changing the time and date multiple times (to get a clear daytime)

But Zorua still isn't there or at any other alleyway.

So I'm just really lost. Maybe I wasted my chance by finding the real Zangoose before it? D:

I've really wanted a Zorua :( Can anyone help?

Edited by dayphoenix

3 answers to this question

Correct me if i'm wrong, but i think you have to encounter the original pokemon first before Zorua can transform into it in the future.

a.k.a You have to catch/faint Zangoose before you can find Zorua disguised...

... but at the same time, i think i caught Zorua before Zangoose in my original file... hmm.

Well, on this case... just catch the original Zangoose, and then go search for it again. The Zorua might show up...