Two Questions

Salamance

Hi Bros! I've two questions:

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuumber one: How can I backup my saves? IF I'LL LOSE MY FILES I'LL BECOME A PSYCHO

Number two: When a new episode'll coming out how can I uhm "conserve" my game position? Cuz restart from the beginning...omg I'm terroryzed

Answer number 1:

Your Pokemon Reborn Save file is located under

C: -> Users -> [your user name] -> my saved games -> Pokemon Reborn -> Game.rxdta (<-- that's the save-file)

just copy it into another folder like "Backup" and now you got a backup

Answer number 2:

When a new episode releases download it and make sure to read the info Ame gives!!

If there is a section like "Make sure you are not saved in the following areas: ..." -> start your game and check! If you are not in the mentioned areas you are fine and you can just extract the new Episode into your already existing Reborn Game folder.

It's like a patch to a normal game that you apply by yourself -> no need to restart over, you can continue from where you left off...

and speaking of backups... I should probably refresh mine...^^

Edited by Cepheus

Hi Bros! I've two questions:

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuumber one: How can I backup my saves? IF I'LL LOSE MY FILES I'LL BECOME A PSYCHO

Number two: When a new episode'll coming out how can I uhm "conserve" my game position? Cuz restart from the beginning...omg I'm terroryzed

Click here for step-by-step instructions! <- Check out that link. Basically you copy the save file and rename to whatever. But make sure the save file is Game.rxdata if you're going to use it.

Also, the FAQ says that it'll be in late October if the new features aren't added. But when that happens, read the forum post and any new info given.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

Well, that is if Ame n others don't add anything new. Plus, it could always change so don't quote me on that <.<

hrm i just beat charlotte in my 2nd playthrough so im grinding that team to 71 wiht my started 72 like in my 1st playthrough if the next episode is indeed 2-3 weeks away i better get a move on

oh and thanks for the reminder on the 2nd question i forgot thats how that worked when trying to answer the op

brain farts for the loss....

Edited by sandy

For the love of Save Files, always always ALWAYS read the beginning of the patch notes. Frequently, they will state where to save, where not to save, or something of the sort. That's why so many people lost their files in The Great Purge the jump from Ep. 12 to 13.