Thor1007

Hi! First, I want to say that this game is awesome! I'm getting addicted to it xD. I'm aware that sometimes it gives you alternative solutions to some situations (Like finding all police officers before battling Team Meteor and defeating Solaris at the volcano, both of which I did) Right now, I'm at the point where I team up with Cain to fight Dr. Sigmund and rescue Heather and the other kids. When he gives me the choice to fight him or not, I said NO just to see what would happen. Now I know that said answer leads me to battle Sirius. My questions is how each answer affects future events in the story (if it does) and if one of them has a more positive or negative influence on them. (I'm very curious) Thanks in anticipation, and excuse any possible grammar mistake, english is not my first language.

Later on in the story your choice in opponent at the Yureyu Building leads to a split timeline that causes minor details to be variable and leads to different story arcs depending on the choice you made.

It kinda works like the 'Mass Effect' series here, though. Your dialogue choices ultimately do not change the resulting end of the game, but rather the details in getting there.

Like Hilda said, either choice you make will not impact the ending, just who you fight first.

However, there is a choice later on in the game where you battle someone. Depending on the choice you make will determine whether or not you will keep battling them over and over again. Ultimately, there's no effect that occurs to the end game. Just different dialogue.