PokéNations Roster Thread - Week Eight

Rooreeloo

Hey all! Welcome to PokéNations - Week Eight!

This challenge is going to force you on one type. That's right, this week is a Monotype Challenge. By popular demand.

For those who do not know what Monotype means, that means your team can only use one type of Pokémon. For example, Volcanic can only use one of Fire, Electric or Poison. Simple enough.

The matchups are as follows!

Ruin vs Apophyll - Playing LU

Haven vs Aurora - Playing OU

Volcanic vs Mythic - Playing UU

The clauses are as follows and pretty standard: Sleep Clause, Freeze Clause, Species Clause, and Self-KO Clause. If you would like to battle with additional clauses, that is between battlers to discuss.

So, you've got until Sunday at 11:59 PM EST in order to submit rosters. Matchups will be posted soon after. You will have exactly one week to complete all matches from the time they are posted. Rosters will include 5 people to play matches and 2 reserve members in case a participant cannot play.

A note: someone asked me if a pokémon with forms is banned does that mean all of it, yes that means all of it

(oh and: http://www.pokemonre...?showtopic=9370 for tiers, this is in the banner on the server by the way.)

Nation leaders, please reply with your rosters and which 3 Pokémon you will be banning from your opponent's use!

Please keep in mind the thread is changing drastically as I have now been given new orders to make each tier more friendly. As such it's not as much of a ban list as it is just pokemon you can use in that tier and most if not all pokemon have been updated. If there is anything I'm missing, please send me a message. Thank you.

-Useless Tristan

EDIT: Yes I'm aware I'm missing the Deo-Twins. I will edit this later.

Hey, one and only Poe here acting on behalf of Sub-Leader Kaito to post our roster and bans.

Main Roster:

1. Destructive Skitty

2. Jory

3. Jericho

4. Murdoc

5. Poe (ME!)

Subs are Jacze and Sheep

Bans are Rotom, Nidoking, and Nidoqueen.