Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Odd keystone in E13.2?

MotherGlitcher

Question

So as I was mother glitching around trying to fill in the pokedex a bit, I stumble upon where Spiritome is found, and by convenience there are some mining rocks lying about, thus I click-a-di-clack through HORDES OF ROCKS AND NOT A SINGLE ODD KEYSTONE POP UP!...

Realizing them hours spend hacking at the rocks and end up :(, I at first thought the pokemon gods might be frowning upon me what with the Bird Jesus fiasco(don't ask...), but NOPE, NOPE-NOPA-DI-NOPE, even after going through many mining rocks around the realm, stretching from the volcano island in the south-west to the high Tanzan Mt. in the north-east (without using B powder), I fail to get my bloody hands on that illusive keystone. Not even getting almost all the fossil(no amber...) can get me past this wtf moment.

Surely our dear Ame did not change the event/conditions relating to the Odd Keystone and Spiritome? What say you, my fellow skin wrapped stardust particles, have anyone of you encounter this noob-killer in E13.2? Or should I take it up with Bird Jesus afterall...

11 answers to this question

I don't know if it's been removed from the mining rocks, but you should know that it's really rare anyway. Just save right in front of a rock and reset every time you don't find one.

Edited by Mikzal

I don't know if it's been removed from the mining rocks, but you should know that it's really rare anyway. Just save right in front of a rock and reset every time you don't find one.

I know it's not exactly common, but after getting almost all the fossils (which has the lowest rate iirc) and still cannot catch a glimpse of a keystone is just weird. And ofc save before doing X is always recommended, which is the attitude I carried when gaming, help with the fossils and plates, not mother glitching keystone though.

Odd Keystone is the most rare by mining

Corazons-san, I'm not sure if you are right or not but this thread at the bottom says different: fossils*6 at 0.28%; keystone at 3.53%

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8063&hl=fossil

Corazons-san, I'm not sure if you are right or not but this thread at the bottom says different: fossils*6 at 0.28%; keystone at 3.53%

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=8063&hl=fossil

well the second one :P

just check it some of them ar wrong or my luck is good one

I even find 2 Odd Keystones and I have mining every single one spot

and a lot of fossils too

Edited by Qaaz

Ok, got all the fossils now, I bet I'll get all the plates before I even see the might-or-might-not exist keystone... and I doubt Ame will make spiritome getable' in another in the future....

Actually, I found an Odd Keystone a couple of days ago. So far, I have found one of them, 9 different plates, one root fossil, and two helix fossils. I have also mined any and all rocks in the game so far. I'm a completionist and fret over everything that is obtainable. (I went through all the available areas and found all the hidden items; found all the available TM's in the game; Mined all the rocks; Currently working on obtaining all available pokemon, I have 330 so far). I have no idea how to get the other fossils to complete the PokeDex. Hopefully, Ame adds a way to get the other fossils besides mining.

OK remains a ninja to me :(

Might I die old picking at rocks? Probably not, I'd died long before then from exhaustion or high blood pressure, and have to pass the torch on to my great grandkids.

All I'm missing is stone plate and OK from mining.....

Edited by MotherGlitcher