The burial of Pokemon Rebirth

Once upon a time, there was an italian fangame that me and other good guys were developing. The fact that its name was Pokemon Rebirth is merely a coincidence, as none of us was aware of Reborn's existance back in 2015, when the project started. I only got into the game's developement in 2017, and it alredy had a solid plot, so many drawings of fakemons and I gave my contribute by assigning them stats, learnset, type, names, and so on. Everything seemed nice so far, we found someone to take care of the music, we had a programmer and a spriter and... that's the problem. We were unable to find in any way another spriter who could work for free to help our little project going on and now... we decided to stop the project. That was extremely sad, as many of us spent many hours on this game, but there are not many other options. The drawers thought that they might just post on instagram the fakemons, but in my opinion it's sad to see so much work almost wasted. For this reason I'm posting here: if any of you is developing or wants to develop a fangame, we can talk and give you the drawings or the few sprites we have, as well as the stats name and whatever is needed. Just to see them in a game, at least. If anyone is interested please pm me