Aegislash moves?

dotahkin01

1 minute ago, dotahkin01 said:

Hey,

Never used aegislash and i'm a bit confused about his stance....  When does aegislash learns a move? is king's shield a move? at which lvl should i evolve him (for moves of doublade)?

cheers

Aegislash has two stances: Sword and Shield. Sword is offense, meaning it's 150 defenses become it's attack stats. Aegislash takes this form whenever you use a move that deals damage. Aegislash returns to defense/ shield (default) form when you use the move King's Shield. Teach it via Heart Scale. In Shield form, Aegislash boasts 150 defense and sp. defense.

3 hours ago, dotahkin01 said:

Hey,

Never used aegislash and i'm a bit confused about his stance....  When does aegislash learns a move? is king's shield a move? at which lvl should i evolve him (for moves of doublade)?

cheers

so, going over all of your questions step-by-step:

- Stance change: Aegislash turns into Blade Form whenever you use an attacking move and turns into Shield Form when using King's Shield (and autotomize, if I recall correctly). Aegislash will also always be in Shield Form when he enters a battle. Switching out with Aegislash will put him into Shield Form as well. In Blade Form Aegislash has Base 150 in both Attack and Special Attack with a Base of 50 in Defense and Special Defense. In Shield Form these are swapped, meaning a Base of 50 in both Attack and Special Attack with a Base of 150 in Defense and Special Defense.

- Aegislash does NOT learn new moves by level up. Aegislash can only learn new moves through TM usage or the move relearner

- King's shield is a move that Aegislash can only learn through a move relearner. This requires a heart scale.

- You can evolve it at any level, since it can learn all important moves through the move relearner. Should you be tight on heart scales, doublade learns its final move, Sacred Sword, at level 51.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any more questions. :)