Virtue - the silent misionary

xernash

{ (OOR) this gameplay will be a little hard for me because im not exactly the most devoted person , first of all i need to say that this is not my real view of things and i dont do it with any secondary intention, also i want you to forgive me because sincerely english isnt my lenguage , i will try to use a aceptable grammar, but i cant make promises , well , with that said, all of the story is going to be in 3 types of text, first , the point of view of the pc is all a internal monologue {i will use this to show when is a internal monologue},and actions that will be like this ,then, most part of the text will be like usual, and it will be narration like,  for the sake of the presentations, he will show his trainer card to everyone that ask for a presentation, in the card it explains the vow of silence , said this, lets start! }

{I seek the light, and I seek it by teaching others,
 Im virtue, and im only a humble misionary of the true god
 but even if our god doesnt care about our power
 humans tend to ignore the weak
 first ill make a name of myself in this strange region, then
 i will start spreading the words of our great lord
 because thats all that i can do for these lambs
 even with that, its too early to let my voice out
 Now i make a vow of silence, until i beat the elite
 of this region, ill have no words for the world}

with this tought virtue enter in the train to start xyr travel,

young and inexpert soul that wanders , look ahead,

because this is a new world

Edited by xernash
little tweak

an overwelming sensation of pain covered virtue as xe wake up, in front of xem was ame, but xe was still confused, and a loud ringing in xyr ears was all that xe hear,
when xe started to focus  a strong and cheerfull voice step through all that noise and ringing

{seems like an acquaintance of ame?}

ame inquisitively ask if the cheerful person has something to do with the explosion,
that surprises virtue greatly,

{ a explosion!??}

xe looks at the green haired woman mistrustfully

but she quickly denied her involvement in the explosion and with some weird slang explain why she was here

leaving aside the woman , ame explains that it was too good timed, so probably it wasnt a accident, and whats more,
it probably was intended to destroy the train station then, ame explains that she need to proper order the police to close the area
and that she arranged a person to meet virtue to help xem to get started in reborn league

after some instructions more ame left saying that xe has no need to worry , because they will take care of all

the green haired woman calls herself Julia, and capitain of some thing that virtue doesnt realy cach she ask xem if xe is going to take on the reborn league

to what virtue responds with a nod.
after hearing that julia is a leader, xe decides to excuse xyrself and
start to move to see if he can be of help , xe is slightly wounded, but is nothing that will kill xe,

{ i need to help this people}

in xyr way observed people trying to find their loved ones, and some volunteers helping the wounded,
one of the volunteers seeing virtue wounded, forced him to stop helping
and after healing his fortunately light wounds
send him away with a potion to look for the person that ame was speaking about.

((OOR): its the first time that i used nongendered pronoums, and its sincerely hard, but actually pretty fun, i will work to make this easy to read, but have in mind that i will put enphasis in the actions that my character does more in than what everyone does in the game, that means, clean all a area of trainers or grind is going to be 1 line at most, but a lose fight or what virtue thinks may be long, events too, i beg your pardon for all my mistakes again, and will say, that im not used to the pkm that i will pick, but ill try to lose the less posible , (and cheese the less posible too XD) last but not least, i will say that i have some "experience" in pokemon games, i know strategys and how to breed, but im not an expert, and probably i will lose many battles , in the mid late game my team will end as a somewhat trick roomer team, and i never used that strategy in my life, well, be patient with me, and most important, dont be harsh if i suck too much XD

following the instructions of ame, virtue ended finding victoria,
the person that ame speak about , she guided virtue to the place where people sign up for the reborn league ,seems like victoria had a description of virtue, because she never asked for a name, there they found ame, who said that they found the culprit of the bombing,
virtue feel relieved hearing that, and then was sended to choose xyr starter pokemon
{its hard to choose, this may be my company until i end this travel ,well, its time}

Virtue grab a pokeball, and after naming the pokemon inside decides to get back, xe mets with victoria again,
she ask about the pokemon that xe choose, xe smiles wryly and when xe was about to show her xyr trainer card,
the clerk call her to get her starter she entered the area of the starter pokemons leaving  virtue alone

while xe wait for victoria to end her formalities a boy with a somewhat dark appareance ask for xyr name
and explains that he watched xe got xyr first pokemon and with vage reasons ask virtue for a battle.

then while presenting himself cain grab virtue from the hand and take xem to a good place to battle,

cain used a nidoran, and Virtue used his recently adquired chimchar, adam,but,sadly, xe didnt had time to train adam
how to follow the guide of xyr whistle, so in the end only manage to give visual orders, making the battle lose from the start

cain show virtue the way to the pokemon center, where ame and victoria came soon after,
{seems like ame knows cain too}

after some weird jokes that virtue didnt realy understood they pulled again virtue to a fight, this time,versus victoria s tepig
that obviously, ended in lose again after the battle victoria and virtue went to end their sign up in the reborn league

they recieved a pokedex, a pokegear , and running shoes from ame

victoria then says goodbye and leaves virtue alone with 5 pokeballs

virtue, using the chance, heals adam, and, finally,
starts to train him to understand xyr whistle signals

after a exhaustive training, virtue decided to enter one last time to the hall, to relax a little before starting xyr way to the first gym
while xe was in one of the seats, a man with fisher garments aproached xem with a smile, and explain to xem that he had a strong and rare pokemon, but for some reasons he cant train him, so he wants to sell it to a good trainer to take care of it and as he saw him train his chimchar, decided that it would be a good opportunity, the problem is that he needs money for a roof and food because he cant back to his house for the station problems, so he would sell the pokemon for a reasonable amount

{well, i can help this poor man and also i will need to extend a little my team, so why not}

thinking that xe handed the money to the poor man, but then, a shady person step between them snatching the pokemon from the hands of virtue, and xe powerless watched how the shady man run away with the pokemon in his hands

the fisherman simply shrugs , making up excuses and saying that guys like that usually re spotted in the slums or in the bad area of peridot
{well, i cant do anything about it anymore, i wish that at least he treats that pokemon nice}
thinking that, virtue left the hall , finding a girl with a snubbull with behavioral problems
when she open the path, virtue started to try his train with adam, fighting every soul in the area, but, suddenly a heavy rain hit the area, adam was suffering, so virtue decided to get back to the hall, heal adam, and relax of all this battles , xe was doing that, when a wild
meowth showed up!! , after a hard fight, virtue used a pokeball , luckily caching the meowth,
a new adquisition to the team!! tithe! the meowth!!
it wasnt hard , with the help of adam, train tithe to learn how to understand the whistle orders.

{well, there is two, but still too few to play with the big leagues}
thinking that, he started to wander near the hall, thinking in how xe can get new teamates in this strange region, as xe wander , a rustle in a bush take xyr attention, when xe aproacched to look closer, suddenly, a ekkans jump off the bush , atacking him direcly, virtue managed to evade it and get tithe out to battle, it was a hard fight, but in the end he managed to cach the agresive ekans, and called him, O Sin .

the training for O sin was fast and with no incidences, and with his 3 pkm at xem side, virtue decided that was a good moment to approach the just opened city , in his way to the gim of julia, he found a vagrant, that was asking for money in middle of a dark backstreet ,
{poor man , ill help him...}

thinking that, xe approached to the man with a smile and handed him 150 pkd

the man, gratefull tell him that a grunt of a group of activities not very legal  hide a pokemon in a hut near here that did not belong to him, and that probably would be better with a person who was actually good than with a thief

virtue hearing that, could not avoid to follow the instructions of the good man, finding a terrified Espurr in a corner of the shack , the little thing was in his own world, trembling in fear and crying , clearly hungry , she didnt react to anything that virtue did, so xe decided to get his pkm out to try to comunicate with the little Espurr,
 Adam weirdly got fast infatuated with the little Espurr, but even with that the little Espurr only reacted to a pokesnax that tithe was holding, who knows how he managed to get his paws in that snax, but adam , seeing a way to get near of Espurr, snached away the snax, and handed it to the Espurr, the poor thing was starving and weak, so virtue simply cached him with a pokeball and take him to a pokecenter
after treating the poor thing, xe decided to call her Eve, and after training, virtue and his friends,
went full of confidence, to fight Julia

but nothing work as provided, as xe ended lost in the  streets of peridot , fighting in the aleways, finding a little park, where a girl give xem a rose incense, (that xe uses always to get off the smell of the city from his clothes) and finding a fisherman that with sad eyes give xem his old rod because he was to move up from reborn, getting involved in a fight where the prize was access to a garden (that now is one of xyr favourite places) and another fight to get acces to a pool, full of pokemon saved of the " acclimatization " of reborn, when leaving the pond, a thunder storm was raging in the streets, virtue run trying to find the pokemon center, at least to wait until the storm ease a little, but xe still doesnt know how to find xem way , and ended in a alleway, it was then, when a tynamo appeared, and warily watched while charging his electricity
scared of a posible discharge, virtue decided to fight the little beast, so send tithe to the battle, as adam was...in a bad position for all the rain, it wasnt that hard of a fight, tynamo just sended  little discharges that tithe was capable of resist, and tried to tackle him when that failed, not wanting to damage the angry tinamo (because xe was the one that enter his territory)
decided to cach him!!
 *victory fanfare* His fury, the tynamo, joins the team!!
passing through the alleway, with his pokes somewhat tired, and some damaged by the rain,
virtue find the gym!!
{thats my luck}
xe thinked in his way, the storm was  stronger if posible, and the rain was pouring like if a new punish to the earth were, as xe decided to pass by the gym (because xyr team wasnt in condition to fight with a leader)
a thunderous neigh flail virtue ears , a blitzle, appeared, and as if protecting something, charged to virtue, xe faster than never, get out eve but she werent even a match to the powerfull beast, that simply smite her with a discharge, virtue call her back, and send tithe then,
tithe manage to work somehow better, she bited the blitze, making the beast to flinch and giving time to tithe to scratch her with her mighty claws, it werent enought, as blitze ended shocking her to oblivion , virtue sended O sin, who fought viciously and managed to poison the blitze, leaving him weak enought to use a pokeball
 and so xe did, but, even when xe manage to cach blitze it was too powerfull, xe didnt have the confidence that he will ever hear xem orders , so xe decided to send him to the pc, with the name of "His voice"
then, xe  hurried up , and in a pick of luck, found the pokemon center, and went to rest with xyr tired pokemon

• 4 weeks later...
it's been a long time since I put the last update, many things have happened and honestly im not in a realy good position for continue
with this tale,
im sorry if someone was reading it and wanted to read more , but i cant realy gather streght nor time to play the game, too many things just happen in too little time
if i manage to get out of my situation i will continue...
but right now i cant realy work on it, so i humbly ask for forgiveness

i realy feel that im paying bad for good, this comunity give me a great time and bot reborn and rejuvenation give me great times,
id realy love to come back when i manage to feel better

thank you all for all the good time that you give me, and sorry again