PR Mod Menu

ArcsyKay

Getting a crash whenever I to change any options while using this mod menu:
40c6730adf.png

I tested if the normal options menu works when I am using the default Reborb script and it most definitely does. This is a fresh download of Reborn I just downloaded yesterday and just today unpacked and renamed and placed the Scripts file. Even the typical non mod related options such as screen size and text speed result in this crash.

5 minutes ago, BijutsuYoukai said:

Getting a crash whenever I to change any options while using this mod menu:
40c6730adf.png

I tested if the normal options menu works when I am using the default Reborb script and it most definitely does. This is a fresh download of Reborn I just downloaded yesterday and just today unpacked and renamed and placed the Scripts file. Even the typical non mod related options such as screen size and text speed result in this crash.

Should be fixed now.
Had the same problem reported on the rejuv port and just forgot to fix it on the main version. Sorry.

Edited by KisuoX

Just now, KisuoX said:

Should be fixed now.
Had the same problem reported on the rejuv port just forget to fix it on the main version. Sorry.

No worries. I saw that the Rejuv port had had the same issue literally right after my last post and was just happy to see if wasn't something I did wrong. Thank you very much for the quick response and fix. Much appreciated.

EDIT: Hate to be a bother right after I just posted, but another error is occuring, this time referring to line 534 and the first time (This screenshot is of the second time it happened) 'map id'. Is this the same error and I somehow redownloaded the same thing?

ede2b5a667.png

Edited by BijutsuYoukai
Additional Information

On 2017-7-16 at 8:58 PM, KisuoX said:

Do you get any error messages during the crash? If you do then could you please copy the error message or post a screenshot?
As for the insurgence level cap. At the end of the episode the actual cap is level 80 (in reborn) because the 85 is for episode 17.
If it's in Rejuvenation then it might be the same cause if you are at the end of the episode. 
Also for the feature I would like to ask you to post the issues with the rejuv port in that port's thread, because rejuvantion's script differs in some places.

Update:
- SharedPC will now work for new games as well thx to waynolt, because he/she actually did that in an updated version of it and posted the tip about how to do it it through pms (please give him/her a rep :)

Side Note:
- For those who don't know about it, by copying the sharedpc file from reborn to rejuv you can actually transfer mons between those two games (Of course if you use the ported version of the mod menu on rejuvenation)

Can you explain in a easy way how can i share my pokemons from reju to reborn?

21 hours ago, BijutsuYoukai said:

No worries. I saw that the Rejuv port had had the same issue literally right after my last post and was just happy to see if wasn't something I did wrong. Thank you very much for the quick response and fix. Much appreciated.

EDIT: Hate to be a bother right after I just posted, but another error is occuring, this time referring to line 534 and the first time (This screenshot is of the second time it happened) 'map id'. Is this the same error and I somehow redownloaded the same thing?

ede2b5a667.png

33 minutes ago, Might Gai said:

yeah getting the same crash when i click alt or edit something in options

Fixed (probably) and updated, also this is a different thing cause it involves the weather mod where as the previous one was from the trainer look mod.

20 hours ago, simplehack98 said:

Can you explain in a easy way how can i share my pokemons from reju to reborn?

Just use the mod menu rejuv port and shared pc on and after that just paste the file you get in reborn to your rejuv savefile folder.

Update:

In the future I might be slow with the fixes, because I just got a new job which will probably include lots of learning new stuff (mainly microsoft dynamics nav).
That being said please be patient :)

Edited by KisuoX

43 minutes ago, Might Gai said:

still broken with turbo mode:

E3tqjbh.png

and options stuff:

RsoBm5F.png

Should be fixed now.
Also it's really weird that it doesn't work for you cause I never had those errors (I played through the whole game with the mod menu). Are you sure that you are using the 16.2 version?
Might as well check if you have runtime C++ correctly installed.

hu , another question , I used the script to get a blitzel  next to the 1st gym  (thunderstorm weather) , and then , since speedhack from cheatengine doesnt work with this script I changed back to the reborn script , but now the weather is always thnderstorm , it's a coincidence or how do I fix this?

1 hour ago, Dr4gn33l said:

hu , another question , I used the script to get a blitzel  next to the 1st gym  (thunderstorm weather) , and then , since speedhack from cheatengine doesnt work with this script I changed back to the reborn script , but now the weather is always thnderstorm , it's a coincidence or how do I fix this?

The weather depends on the day.
So for you, outside of areas that have set weather, it will be always the same untill a new day begins.

Anyhow, as far as I know the weather will change the next day even if you locked it in somehow (which I don't think happened).

Why do you want to use the speedhack from cheat engine when you can just press ALT to speed up the game (or change the fps through the mod menu)

As for the not working thing for CE:
-There is no reason why cheat engine wouldn't work with this script (other than you not running CE itself as an admin).

-There is no point in using it anyways since the fps mod does the same.

Edited by KisuoX

On 2017-7-26 at 2:20 AM, KisuoX said:

The weather depends on the day.
So for you, outside of areas that have set weather, it will be always the same untill a new day begins.

Anyhow, as far as I know the weather will change the next day even if you locked it in somehow (which I don't think happened).

Why do you want to use the speedhack from cheat engine when you can just press ALT to speed up the game (or change the fps through the mod menu)

As for the not working thing for CE:
-There is no reason why cheat engine wouldn't work with this script (other than you not running CE itself as an admin).

-There is no point in using it anyways since the fps mod does the same.

Srry for wasting your time with the weather "issue". About the CE , I didn't how to use the fps mod ( actually I didn't know what it is for) So thanks for  helping me and for the mods :).

Still crashing, confirmed using 16.2 just to be sure. Do I need to start a new game to get the fixed version to work or is it just being difficult still? I used the port you made for Rejuvenation when playing through it with zero troubles, so it's strange the original for Reborn is having so many hiccups atm.

ec16d6d230.png

5 minutes ago, BijutsuYoukai said:

Still crashing, confirmed using 16.2 just to be sure. Do I need to start a new game to get the fixed version to work or is it just being difficult still? I used the port you made for Rejuvenation when playing through it with zero troubles, so it's strange the original for Reborn is having so many hiccups atm.

ec16d6d230.png

Fixed and updated. I forgot to initialize one variable.
Also the error was from the weather mod which is not included in Rejuv since you can change the weather yourself.

PS.
You don't need to start a new game.

17 minutes ago, BijutsuYoukai said:

I feel like I'm being a real pest at this point, but downloading the new version is still causing a crash:

84a4b4b0cf.png

Are you using any other mods? Like hardcore or sandbox are anything of that sort?
I literally disabled any possibility of the object being nil so that's why I ask.

Just now, KisuoX said:

Are you using any other mods? Like hardcore or sandbox are anything of that sort?
I literally disabled any possibility of the object being nil so that's why I ask.

None, only the Mod Menu from here. I download the Script.rxdata from here, rename the original Script.rxdata to ScriptBACK.rxdata in case I need it later, then move this mod's Script.rxdata into the Data folder and then launch. I'll try downloading 16.2 again I suppose, despite it note being more than a few days old and see if that works, but otherwise I'm not sure what could be wrong.

Just now, BijutsuYoukai said:

None, only the Mod Menu from here. I download the Script.rxdata from here, rename the original Script.rxdata to ScriptBACK.rxdata in case I need it later, then move this mod's Script.rxdata into the Data folder and then launch. I'll try downloading 16.2 again I suppose, despite it note being more than a few days old and see if that works, but otherwise I'm not sure what could be wrong.

Im uploaded one more try at fixing it so download that before you download the whole game again.

Just now, KisuoX said:

Im uploaded one more try at fixing it so download that before you download the whole game again.

I am now able to change options and such, so whatever the last fix you attempted was seems to be working. Thank you again for going through the trouble of making numerous and quick fixes. Much obliged.

15 hours ago, BijutsuYoukai said:

I am now able to change options and such, so whatever the last fix you attempted was seems to be working. Thank you again for going through the trouble of making numerous and quick fixes. Much obliged.

No problem ma'am. That's what this thread is for ;)

Back again. The weather changing part of the mod menu doesn't seem to be working for me? I change the weather number inside a builiding, step out of the builiding, and it's still always the same, no matter the number I choose (0-8). I tried changing the day as well after none of the numbers worked. Do I need to full exit a section before the weather changes with the mod and not just exit a building?