Should I expose Flora?

Uhh 

Need help with deciding cuz I heard choices kinda alter the story 

I wanna know what'd be the best choice and what I can benefit from choosing either.

All help will be appreciated ^^

10 minutes ago, kingjrcasanova said:

As far as I know either if you expose her or not it will not alter the story in Grand Dream City. At least for episode 9 it doesn't change anything.

I can confirm certain things do in fact change. I have only done 2 story paths but they are

Spoiler

1) Team up with Flora - Tell her you saw her and don't tell the others

If you choose this Flora will invite you to access the Bladestar hideout that is located within the Botanical Gardens while forcing both you and Erin to become members of her organization

2) Team up with Erin - Do not tell her about Flora

Here, you will instead be invited to attend a meeting with Cassandra alongside Flora and Florin, where the game gives you another option to tell Cassandra about Flora or not.

Edited by Lucky1998

28 minutes ago, Lucky1998 said:

I can confirm certain things do in fact change. I have only done 2 story paths but they are

Hide contents

1) Team up with Flora - Tell her you saw her and don't tell the others

If you choose this Flora will invite you to access the Bladestar hideout that is located within the Botanical Gardens while forcing both you and Erin to become members of her organization

2) Team up with Erin - Do not tell her about Flora

Here, you will instead be invited to attend a meeting with Cassandra alongside Flora and Florin, where the game gives you another option to tell Cassandra about Flora or not.

Alongside Those:

Spoiler

A.) You have chosen to expose Flora and have her arrested. You and Erin go and meet Cassandra (much like Lucky has stated)

A1.) You tell Cassandra about the BladeStar hideout in Darchlight

A2.) You lie to Cassandra and say that there was no such hideout in Darchlight

While the outcome is indeed different, no outcome is "better" than the other as of now.

When I first played I chose to go neutral. While Bladestar had its moments of terrorism, Flora speaking of how they want to make everything better and how exposing her would make everything crumble seemed too much of an ill omen to ignore. On the other hand, allying with her made me a member of Bladestar, who are extremists that didn't seem completely good.

I'd probably ally with her in my reset out of curiosity, but I feel neutrality is the better path:

Flora was right. Cassandra, the head of GDC, IS allied with team Xem. Those rejected by their society have little options left to the point Bladestar contributed for an underground city to house those people. Cassandra obviously has bigger plans and reject treatment of Badlands.

After my reset, I notice NPCs talking more of GDC and Cassandra. While most were full of praises, some mention they aren't allowed to do as they please and have to keep some good actions in secret, such as the mother in a sidequest that gives haircut to children for free.

However, Bladestar developed a Demon pokemon, trained to obey Flora, and also had some pretty concerning things to Ana in a recent sodequest.

Basically, no side of the conflict is entirely good nor without faults. Being neutral gave me more freedom on what to do and allying with no one made me feel better when fighting each one.

22 hours ago, ShadowStar said:

Alongside Those:

Hide contents

A.) You have chosen to expose Flora and have her arrested. You and Erin go and meet Cassandra (much like Lucky has stated)

A1.) You tell Cassandra about the BladeStar hideout in Darchlight

A2.) You lie to Cassandra and say that there was no such hideout in Darchlight

While the outcome is indeed different, no outcome is "better" than the other as of now.

WHO MADE THE MOVING GEN 6 SPRITES. I NEED TO KNOW.