Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Answered] Where are you Beldum?

SuperNova

Question

Weeeeeeell, I restarted my game for v.16 and I am on the Wasteland and I heard there is a beldum there and I thought that with a bit of training it would be really usefull to have a beldum on my team and Aya would be easier to beat.

1. Can I get it with 4 badges?

2. Where is it?

3 answers to this question

Spoiler

Don't know which badge it is, but you should have beaten the wasteland gym and got access to Route 1 Tauros. The thing you can do is visiting the pkm center/gym in the wasteland as your last visited gym (important: don't visit other pkm centers after that), then getting into Route 1, ride a Tauros, then get a black out (let wild pkm or a trainer defeat you) and you will respawn in the wasteland gym while you're still on the Tauros. Yes this is intended, as you will see on the reactions from the gym's leader's mom. Then ride a bit south, where you can only get with a Tauros because of its ability to jump over ledges, rest should be straight forward and a bit exploration. There are also a lot youtube videos for that.

Edit: Damn, too late.

Edited by MantaRed