11th Gym, Charlotte's Fire Gym

Raidibotti

So, I have reached the point to fight Charlotte for the 11th badge to get access to Dive HM. I see no chance at beating her with the drought from Ninetales and Typhlosion using eruption and literally 1hKOing everything on my team. 3 turns and the battle is over, theres nothing I can do to beat it. Any suggestions?

Edited by Raidibotti

First:

Her name is Charlotte

Second:

what is your team composed of?

Third:

Rain Dance to cancel Drought and/or Blizzard to destroy the field

Fourth:

EARTHQUAKE!

Rock Slide (that was the Rock attack that hit both enemies, right? - I always get confused with the Rock moves^^)

Surf (only if field is destroyed by Blizzard)

also there should be a few topics regarding that battle

Edited by Cepheus

I've got a neat suggestion for you. There are 3 pokemon that we are given in close proximity to where you are that when working in tandem can destroy Charlotte. You're gonna want a Mienshao, a Bronzong, and a Rhydon. Make sure the Bronzong has heatproof, that way it should be able to take one flamethrower from Charlotte's Ninetails. Teach Bronzong the trick room TM you got from Radomus, and lead with it and Mienshao. Fake out the Typhlosion turn one, and set up trick room. Then when one of your guys dies next turn send out Rhydon and trick room earthquake/stone edge your way through her whole team.

If that's not your thing then Bronzong also gets rain dance by heart scale, or by TM if you have it, combine with fake out to nerf her field.

there are hundreds (not literally but you get the idea) of threads about her (and how to beat her) so why don't you just check one of those and before making a new topic it's better to look if there's already a similar one.

I also have a problem fighting her, though I was able to get to her last Pokemon with my Cotillery and it's Moody ability. Sometimes I am glad enough and the Evasiveness is at it's Max, sometimes I am not.

I will try that trick with Boomburst, even though only 2 Pokemon are able to learn it by leveling up. Guess I will train the hell out of my Noivern and bring it on Lv.75. Still I belive I could beat her with any other pokemon on that level :P

I also have a problem fighting her, though I was able to get to her last Pokemon with my Cotillery and it's Moody ability. Sometimes I am glad enough and the Evasiveness is at it's Max, sometimes I am not.

I will try that trick with Boomburst, even though only 2 Pokemon are able to learn it by leveling up. Guess I will train the hell out of my Noivern and bring it on Lv.75. Still I belive I could beat her with any other pokemon on that level :P

If you use a Heart Scale, Noivern learns Boomburst at any level ;)