Please help with my team

TheLonelyNihilego

Hello TLN here and I am wondering if you guys could help with my team I have the point in the game(just beat Noel) and I want to settle down with a Go to team 

My Team So far (Pokemon I am for sure using) 

1. Swampert (Level 53)

2.Liligant (Level 55)

(Pokemon I have trained up)

Arckinine 

Dragalge

Cofagrigus

Honchkow

Ribombee 

Zebstirka 

Driflim 

Vieplume 

Skunktank

Gothetitelle

Eelektross

Cinccino 

Any Suggestions for my team I would not like to many over lapping types thank you 🙂

So Honchkrow with Superluck can be fantastic. You’ll get hella-crits. Plus the psychic immunity is nice to have and it can put a hurting on a couple of the upcoming gyms.

I honestly would avoid utilizing Ribombee, it’s decent mid game, but once you reach agate circus it’s shelf life is over and it’s not really worth anything.

If you’re looking for a steel type, Alolan Sandslash is pretty OP. With the right ability, after you pull off Hail, you will outspeed pretty much anything-even if they’ve buffed their speed. He also gets access to good steel and ice moves making him very versatile. Plus he will wreck a good amount of the upcoming leaders that you’ll face with the right move set.

I agree that Dragalge can be a great Pokémon, but it’s very slow, perhaps consider a part member with Trick Room to offset this?

Zebstrika is also pretty great given its high speed which makes it great for taking on Ciel and her flying gym, as well as Amaria and her water gym.