Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Good Type Null?

Nue

Question

So just shiny hunted this guy and he is nice and Hardy natured till I get some heart scales to make him Adament. I mainly wanna keep him for that nice 31 in attack but the speed ivs are a bit worrying.

855234099_TypeNull.png.f7ada9534ddfcf667c37e14b1dea862c.png

So keep trying or is this a good one? Oh and he almost gave me a heart attack since he kept using Take Down when I finally got the shiny to appear.

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, LilyX said:

Well, since you can get IVs between 0 and 31, and three of the 6 IVs are set to 31 -> your Type:Null is below average. Especially since the 27 are "wasted" if you want to make it a physical attacker.

Kinda thought so. Resetting now, kept a backup of my other in case.

5 hours ago, LilyX said:

On a side-note: offensive Silvally is not really the best option to use. A more defensive oriented Silvally with Parting Shot is better.

Well speak of the posting, I was about to put up my new one. I honestly thought I wouldn't catch it cause I was out of Great Balls and down to five Pokeballs (out of 45) since I remembered this time I have a ghost type for a starter. For giggles I threw a Dusk Ball (Literately almost noon where I am and sun is blazing in game) and was shocked when I heard the catch theme go off since I was expecting to hear it bust out.

Its naughty nature for now (Bare in mind I name all my Silvally Loki) but still has that 31 in attack so I am happy.

Shiny.png.00c80e26f3a1fd1fe947d0d13ac0f5fa.png

Edited by Nue

55 minutes ago, Nue said:

Well speak of the posting, I was about to put up my new one. I honestly thought I wouldn't catch it cause I was out of Great Balls and down to five Pokeballs (out of 45) since I remembered this time I have a ghost type for a starter. For giggles I threw a Dusk Ball (Literately almost noon where I am and sun is blazing in game) and was shocked when I heard the catch theme go off since I was expecting to hear it bust out.

Its naughty nature for now (Bare in mind I name all my Silvally Loki) but still has that 31 in attack so I am happy.

Shiny.png.00c80e26f3a1fd1fe947d0d13ac0f5fa.png

Yea, this looks quite good and gives you the additional option to run a special version (which, aside from multi-attack, actually has much better coverage options).