Requesting a save file!

Bluken

Spoiler

So I just completed episode 18, and just now realized that there is a branching storyline in this game. My save files don't go all the way back to the branching point (battle with Taka at the Water Treatment Plant) otherwise I would just load it. I don't think I would want to start a brand new game, but I'm dying to see how the other story plays out. Is there anybody who could hook me up with a save file before the decision to fight Taka? I think it would be in Episode 13 or pretty close to it. I would really appreciate the help in fully exploring the stories of this game 🙂

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to do this, I couldn't really find a better fit!

Edited by Bluken

2 hours ago, Bluken said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So I just completed episode 18, and just now realized that there is a branching storyline in this game. My save files don't go all the way back to the branching point (battle with Taka at the Water Treatment Center) otherwise I would just load it. I don't think I would want to start a brand new game, but I'm dying to see how the other story plays out. Is there anybody who could hook me up with a save file before the decision to fight Taka? I think it would be in Episode 13 or pretty close to it. I would really appreciate the help in fully exploring the stories of this game 🙂

Sorry if this is the wrong forum to do this, I couldn't really find a better fit!

The earliest save file I think I have is right before the Terra fight, which is failry close to the WTP section.  It's not exactly there, but it's the best I can offer.