memory location

maguslucis

so i was wondering if the following memory are the only one available in V10, if there is more plz list the location where to find the other one. (this list will be edited as more memory location are know)

fighting, bug, flying, poison are receive at the same time for evolving type:null into silvally and showing it to venam dad at forsaken laboratory (near goldenleaf town)

grass memory : cut the cherry blossom tree in past sheridan and go to pressent route 2, you will find a building with 2 pokeball in it (the other one is a flabebe research note)

dark memory: southeast of darklight wood, you will find a entrance to darklight cave which contain the memory

Edited by maguslucis

26 minutes ago, maguslucis said:

so i was wondering if the following memory are the only one available in V10, if there is more plz list the location where to find the other one.

fighting, bug, flying, poison are receive at the same time for evolving type:null into silvally and showing it to venam dad at forsaken laboratory (near goldenleaf town)

grass memory : cut the cherry blossom tree in past sheridan and go to pressent route 2, you will find a building with 2 pokeball in it (the other one is a flabebe research note)

the dark memory is in darchlight caves by entering a cave in the southeaster part of the woods. (cave needs to be black)

15 minutes ago, LeoYT said:

the dark memory is in darchlight caves by entering a cave in the southeaster part of the woods. (cave needs to be black)

is it in a pokeball or hidden item? cause i found a weird item in the cave but idk what's it for it call black material

1 minute ago, maguslucis said:

is it in a pokeball or hidden item? cause i found a weird item in the cave but idk what's it for it call black material

pokeball

try flipping the cave and going back to that spot

1 hour ago, LeoYT said:

pokeball

try flipping the cave and going back to that spot

can you screenshot it, i cant find it. ive been though all the cave and i cant seem to find it

edit: nvm found it. forgot that darklight wood change and when i got there looking southeast there was this place where the memory was thx