Character age

CamillesThighs

So while we eagerly wait for V 10 I thought we could theorize on character ages as I don't think it has been directly stated. 

Use this template, fill in the age!

Main Character:

Melia:

Venam:

Aelita:

Ren:

Zetta:

Madame X:

I wonder what different opinions and predictions we'll get. 

I think Melia is 15 when you first met her and currently 18 because time travel stuff. 

Zetta is technically not human, so who knows. 

I picture Venam, Aelita and Ren being around 18-19. 

And we don't know anything about Madame X, so it's hard to estimate. 

Main Character: I would say around 16 to 18 

Melia: umm melia i think is the same age as the main character but because time travel and stuff she is around 19 or older 

Venam: i think 18 or 19 

Aelita: 17 or 18 not a big diference in age from the main character

Ren: again most of the characters here are the same age as the main character or a bit older so 16 to 18 for Ren too

Zetta: for what i understod from the story he was created out of some DNA from Melia , because we don.t know wich age Melia had when the DNA was taken from her i think he is around 15 or 16 and i say this because Zetta refers to her like  big sister. Either this or he was created a few days later after Melia was born so 17 or 18 

Madame X:Here is a bit harder i think she is around 30 to 40(because she looks like is around that age ) but i think it matters not because it looks like she can control time so that means she can be 100 or even more 

Nice ideea for a topic BTW i love it 

The MC is probably younger than eighteen, considering they still need to travel with their mom. (Or maybe they wanted to go on a cruise with their mom, idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Melia's age is hard to pin down due to time-stuff, although I think I agree with walpurgis that she's probably around 15 when you first meet her in Gearen and 18 after the time stuff.

Venam is probably 16 or 17, it'd be weird if she was much older than Melia was when we first met her.

Aelita seems to be slightly younger than the rest of the group, so maybe 15 years old.

Idk about Ren, maybe 17 or 18? It doesn't seem like he lives at home anymore, so he's probably at least old enough to live by himself.

Zetta is most likely biologically in his twenties, although he must be chronologically younger than Melia obviously. (Unless there are even more time-shenanigans going on there, I wouldn't be surprised tbh.)

Madame X is 4 months old obviously.