E17 Spoilers: water supply

shinycrobat99

Just now, shinycrobat99 said:

The Stethoscope lady is asking if I've found a permanent water supply in the desert - there's this oasis with a light shard which disappears if you touch it. Should I touch it, or will that ruin the possibility of what looks like a sidequest (or might be a red herring)?

Spoiler

The oasis, (there are at least 5 or 6 in the whole desert) are conditions for you to trigger the mirage tower. you touch the yellow star on each oasis (some only needed one, other 3 other more) and then go north east searching for the mirage tower. As for the water supply, I have no idea of that's an actual quest or not and if it is, how to finish.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/9/2017 at 4:02 AM, Sirrobert said:
  Hide contents

Go to Teknite cave (North West of the desert) and bring a Pokemon with Power gem, and one with Earthquacke

hmmm nothings happening, do i have to interact with anything?

10 hours ago, Seehan said:

hmmm nothings happening, do i have to interact with anything?

Spoiler

If you ever enter an area, and are instantly prompted with dialogue text about the terrain/environment doing something odd, that is a hint that you can change the overworld map by changing the in-battle field.

For example, there's a cave where you surf, and when you enter the cave, you are prompted with "it's very cold" (paraphrased). You can freeze the water, and thus enter otherwise inaccessible areas.