Spector (Dawn Stone)

7 minutes ago, dragonuser2000 said:

I just got to West Gearen with my 8th badge, and was wondering how to battle Spector so I can get a dawn stone. 

Go back to Narcissca's gym and start the odd key quest.  Once all of that is done, next is doing a Help Quest in West Gearen that involves the power plant.

Now, you can go back to Goldenleaf and find Spector standing in front of the Giratina statue.  Then, you have to talk to him once in the Odd house and once in the Wispy town (he's only in there at certain times of day; play around with your computer clock and this will take about 5 minutes).   Finally, going through the gym, you will meet him again and he will tell you that you can face him.

I have yet to face him, so I don't even know where he is in the end.  Presumably, somewhere in the gym.

2 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Go back to Narcissca's gym and start the odd key quest.  Once all of that is done, next is doing a Help Quest in West Gearen that involves the power plant.

Now, you can go back to Goldenleaf and find Spector standing in front of the Giratina statue.  Then, you have to talk to him once in the Odd house and once in the Wispy town (he's only in there at certain times of day; play around with your computer clock and this will take about 5 minutes).   Finally, going through the gym, you will meet him again and he will tell you that you can face him.

I have yet to face him, so I don't even know where he is in the end.  Presumably, somewhere in the gym.

I'm in the gym but how do I start the odd key quest?

Just now, dragonuser2000 said:

I'm in the gym but how do I start the odd key quest?

Go all the way to the end of the gym, enter the mirror, then enter the door at the top of the room.

Also, I just found that he is available to fight after all of this by entering the front theater door.  It's afternoon now, so that's the time he's there.  At least I verified that for the next time I want to play.

1 minute ago, dragonuser2000 said:

I've talked to him there before going to the odd house, am I supposed to talk to him there again?

No, if you've talked to him both places, now you just have to find him in the gym puzzle (might be time dependent; I think it's afternoon).  Once you do that, he will be waiting in the main room (enter through the front theater door).

11 minutes ago, dragonuser2000 said:

yup level 70 kirlia let's go

Edit: Idk if this an error or something but the dawn stone isn't working on my male kirlia?

I've never heard of that error.  Can you post your save file?  Maybe I can get it work......

Just now, dragonuser2000 said:

I figured it out, I had an everstone so it wouldn't evolve into gardevoir haha xd

That's good.  I only have so much knowledge of the debug menu, so there was only a chance I would be able to identify the problem.  

Well, good luck with the rest of West Gerean.