Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Stolen Pokemon.... again

Xenoxblades

Question

Okay, here's the deal, I know there are threads around this but I am kinda confused since there are more than one quests revolving around stolen pokemons.

I've been buying all pokemons from black market, but after speaking to a boy who sold a pokemon to a gang member, who was robbed by rival gang member who sold it to a guy in the black market who sells it to you, but a wild man called Corey something steals from you, I am empty handed. I wanted to know who this bastard is and where I can pick up my pokemon.

Already got all the ones in the cages, that s the last stolen pokemon I'm missing. I've also done all the gang quests and finished episode 16.

10 answers to this question

I think you need to talk to the Police Officers in Jasper, iirc. Plus the Corin Rogue Sidequest won't be completed til the next Episode.

Edited by Greninja

5 hours ago, Xenoxblades said:

-> Tried with both Blue and Pink colors, but I believe I lack some card of sorts. I'm just exploring all I haven't.

-> How to mine? I need a pickaxe or something? Where to find one if so?

-> I found Klefki and he had a Sanctum Key. Went to the room it unlocks, found a book I read, a green pokeball and a Dark Material. What is this used for?

What about the Reaper Cloth I found on a rock near titania and amaria house?

EDIT: @Wolfox Glace I found Corin and finished his quest as I saw him fleeing by train. lel, can't wait to get my hands on him next episode.

You should collect the mining kit from a hiker from the bottom of the grand staircase, you get it I think after Shelly.

Dark Material, it's for obtaining Deino, not obtainable in E16.

Reaper cloth is used to evolve dusclops to dusknoir

Thanks. That's what I was looking for. Shame it's not completed yet, wanted to punch him.

If you don't mind I have 2 new doubts:

-> Where to get the key for Corey Gym, since I found nothing about it 

-> Bought tons of blast power, but dunno how to use it. 

Can you help me?

2 hours ago, Greninja said:

-> Did you change the colors of the pillars and match alll of them?

-> Itt is used to further mine items from an already mined rock.

-> Tried with both Blue and Pink colors, but I believe I lack some card of sorts. I'm just exploring all I haven't.

-> How to mine? I need a pickaxe or something? Where to find one if so?

-> I found Klefki and he had a Sanctum Key. Went to the room it unlocks, found a book I read, a green pokeball and a Dark Material. What is this used for?

What about the Reaper Cloth I found on a rock near titania and amaria house?

EDIT: @Wolfox Glace I found Corin and finished his quest as I saw him fleeing by train. lel, can't wait to get my hands on him next episode.

Edited by Xenoxblades

15 minutes ago, Wolfox Glace said:

if the rumors are true the reward for finnishing the quest completely is a Magikarp, which I can provide aswell shamelessselfpromotionftw

Indeed. By the way, can you answer my questions on my last reply to this topic?

46 minutes ago, PESH1 said:

You should collect the mining kit from a hiker from the bottom of the grand staircase, you get it I think after Shelly.

Dark Material, it's for obtaining Deino, not obtainable in E16.

Reaper cloth is used to evolve dusclops to dusknoir

THANK YOU. I was struggling with it!