Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

TM Toxic

Wynaut?

Question

Apparently I missed the event to get TM toxic, because I didn't spend enough time in game hanging around the cemetery. It's pretty much essential for mons like the perfect milotic I have lying around in my box.  Is there a way someone can put it into the game for me (if this is the place to ask for that)?

7 answers to this question

Just now, Mr. Divergent said:

How did you miss it? The event to get it is done in Episode 16 wherein you need to follow a side quest to find the ID Tag of Tara and give it to Simon.

It needs to be triggered in episode 15 by visiting the guy I'm pretty sure from what I've read and failing to find the quest myself.

Allow me to double post, as I need to make a point on this.

This is what I retrieved:

"The only way you might have missed it is if you did not complete all the steps in starting the Simon interactions (mainly talking to him during the mountain base raid and maybe the optional double battle with him and Tara before her death)."

The above means that you will be barred from this sidequest in E16 if you did not interact with him in Tanzan Base. If you did, you could talk to him in E16 for the details of the sidequest (Beryl Cemetery) and this follows on in the Lake before Charlotte's house near Tanzan with the need for TM Dive.

Oh, ok. Since you haven't done either, here are your two possible options:

• Post your save file here and wait for possible people who can insert it.
  • Trade your Milotic to a person who has the TM. Have them teach the move to Milotic, then ask the person to trade it back.

I can't do either as I have internet problems on my pc, so you might have to choose and wait for a person who can do so.