Establishment of a Reborn Metagame?

Noir

With online play and high IV mons all the rage, and with battles getting (in my humble opinion) increasingly popular. Besides, what's a high IV mon good for if not for real battles against other human trainers? 

The main question for all of you is, though -- would it be proper for a competitive Reborn metagame to be established? If your answer is yes, please give input on the following questions below, or add some other insightful questions of your own; my personal answers for these will be addressed in spoilers. 

1 – Should currently unobtainable mons (eg Aegislash/Garchomp) be factored in the legitimate Reborn meta?

While I'm mildly averse to the idea, I wouldn't mind such Pokemon being in the metagame as with the exception of Dragonite (which I would advocate for banning in the next question), are all severely lacking in their prime options as of the current Reborn release and are very easily countered if not inferior to other options as of the current moment.

2 – Is there anything that is too strong for the Reborn Metagame to handle that needs to be banned for the sake of an equal/fair/more stable competitive experience?

Greninja and Blaziken are two things that I believe should be banned; Greninja's high speed is exacerbated with the absence of Choice Scarf as well as the fact that it can pretty much 2HKO everything bar Eviolite Chansey and Porygon2 all make it too powerful for the current available metagame. While Blaziken's lack of Swords Dance might open up room for specific counters, Blaziken's banworthy trait is more of Baton Pass and how teams usually don't usually pack phazers nowadays, meaning that it can always Baton Pass Speed Boosts and Bulk Ups to something else, while still managing enough power to 1-2HKO the current metagame after a single boost. Other things, such as Excadrill, and Rainbow Field abuse via Choice Specs Noivern (likely a complex ban) can be discussed and voted upon. Most of Smogon bans, such as the banning of Evasion and Swagplay, might also take precedent, but always open for discussion.

3 – Should more than one metagame exist, divided into tiers such as OU/UU/RU/NU?

It would be difficult to execute the dividing of tiers in Reborn, in my opinion, unless its demand is high. I find it unnecessary unless the meta develops quickly.

With enough insight, a banlist and a viability ranking list may be in order and constructed to aid online Reborn players in knowing what Pokemon are useful in the metagame. 

This is just a gauging thread open to opinion; making a competitive metagame would by no means destroy the sentiment of battling with a team you trained in game at all (noting that the game's difficulty and competitive aspects should also promote this), and feel free to drop a civil opinion here, disagreeing or agreeing to what this thread is currently proposing. 

Edited by Noir