Reborn Grand Battle Royale {Proposal} - RGBR

ff9alex

We are looking for a Forum Champion, the one above all the only one capable of defeating team meteor leader

The situation:

So i thought of organizing the first Reborn Tournament  using GTM to make a tournament.. the winner will win.... recognition and maybe we can speak with a developer to give them an unique Pokemon or item ( that cannot be traded) or an exclusive battle againts Ame ( haha probably not).

I want to make sure this is not anything oficial it just a proposal:

1º Place: Schyther ( Reborn Champion Rank)

2º Place: Marrill    ( Elite four Forum Rank)

3º Place: Life orb /weakness policy ( Elite four Forum Rank)

4º Place:  Elite four Forum Rank

5  Place:  Elite four Forum Rank

Tournaments will last 1 month  and we will divide  the tournament every saturday till we reach the final match.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So depending on who many people get listed i asume we will have max 32 to 64 challengers.  if this get big enough we may even talk about a new segment in the forum just for tournaments.

About Cheaters

I know ... i know there is not exactly an anti-cheat system that can corroborate if someone altered their pokemon's to make them a little stronger, they might be ways to cheat but lets concentrate in the positive side if a player sees something of in the match he will take a screenshoot of the moment all players who want to participate will upload their Game Save Data to a location and will only use the team with the items that are in the current team before the check the referee will check the teams and acept the match the teams will go public just before the fight and if you change anything and there is prove of it you will be disqualified.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm acepting sugestion and support if we find enough we may be able to organize one, even if we dont get any prices it would be fun to do it