Anyone here making a fangame? Can I like help?

aGoodCabinet2

Hello aGood. 

The game I am working on with a team is not using fakemons but maybe post some images of a couple to showcase your skill level when it comes to the art or sprites. :) 

I saw your Adrienn picture and it's very well done and so I would like to ask if you would be willing to help a fangame out by making official art or fanart for the project. If so, I am very willing to get ideas and feedback on the story I am doing and if a character of yours could fit, I'm all for including them. :D

Please let me know and if you decide not to be a part of the project, that's cool and I hope someone else sees value in your help. 

Please PM me if you are interested so I can give you important information if you get in contact with me. :) 

Edited by pbood2
needed to add something

Well, the truth of the matter is that if you want to join a team on a game, then you need to have a skill that is helpful. Why not tell us what you're good at? You say you have Fakemon - does that mean just ideas for Fakemon, or do you actually have sprites and artwork for these Fakemon? If you really want to be on a team, then show us what you can do.

• 2 months later...