Looking for a new fan made game to play.

Ive been playing with AshGary and Pokemon sweet, they aren't to bad so far

I don't think i've heard of AshGary, I saw pokemon sweet but the sprites don't mix with my taste lol. I prefer the dark feeling games over the sweet ones.

Edited by ColinTheCreator

Alright. Won't say the plots or anything, but I'll give a couple reviews.

Zeta/Omicron - These games are very long and will take plenty of time, perfect if you just want a game to kill time. However, plot isn't too great.

Insurgence - While in demo, this game finally corrected the mistake Zeta/Omicron had: It actually has a decent plot.

Raptor EX - This game is very old, meaning no new gen 6 (and maybe 5) stuff, but I heard plenty of good reviews about it. Haven't played it myself, though.

Uranium - This game is slightly challenging, particularly because of all the Fakemon. I do enjoy the idea of Nuclear types.

More to come, later~

PS: It's AshGray, not AshGary.

Alright. Won't say the plots or anything, but I'll give a couple reviews.

Zeta/Omicron - These games are very long and will take plenty of time, perfect if you just want a game to kill time. However, plot isn't too great.

Insurgence - While in demo, this game finally corrected the mistake Zeta/Omicron had: It actually has a decent plot.

Raptor EX - This game is very old, meaning no new gen 6 (and maybe 5) stuff, but I heard plenty of good reviews about it. Haven't played it myself, though.

Uranium - This game is slightly challenging, particularly because of all the Fakemon. I do enjoy the idea of Nuclear types.

More to come, later~

PS: It's AshGray, not AshGary.

Uranium sounds awesome. And the Zeta/Omicron one sounds cool as well. Is Zeta/Omicron hard or easy?

Uranium sounds awesome. And the Zeta/Omicron one sounds cool as well. Is Zeta/Omicron hard or easy?

Early on, it's pretty easy. Once you start getting to levels 60-70+, it gets harder. Also, there's three regions, so you're going to be restarting three times (you keep your Pokemon, but can't use them yet).

Early on, it's pretty easy. Once you start getting to levels 60-70+, it gets harder. Also, there's three regions, so you're going to be restarting three times (you keep your Pokemon, but can't use them yet).

Wow Pokemon Uranium, has so much stuff! Wondertrade and built in nuzlocke geezus christ

• 4 weeks later...

Well, kinda reviving old topic, but I got the same problem. I played Reborn (ep 15 finished), started new save file, but I need a break.

Zeta/Omicron Nuzlocked and Randomized (Adamant Beautifly ftw)
I don't like fakemons too much, so Uranium is out of question. I would also prefer finished good pokegames/ those with gen5/gen6 mechanics.

By the way, if ROM hacks, I would need an emulator, so... Help is needed.

• 2 weeks later...

I currently just started playing Godra, it seems pretty good so far. It's the only fanmade pokemon game where most choices matter (or at least that I'm aware of).

• 2 weeks later...

The ones I'm enjoying so far are Pokemon Glazed and Pokemon Gaia.

Glazed is an Emerald ROM hack that is very much close to completion (99%) and can be quite challenging at times. It also has one the best graphics (IMO) for a fan-made pokemon game. I haven't gone too deep into it yet but the from what I've heard the story is pretty decent with your standard beat-the-evil team type. You have 3 regions to explore plus Dream World, a world you occasionally find yourself in that mirrors the normal universe. Also, don't know if it bothers you or not but Pokemon don't follow you... just for your information.

Pokemon Gaia is a FireRed ROM hack that is still in development and, as far as I played, is easier than Glazed. Despite being a FireRed ROM the graphics are quite decent! The story has great potential because it focus on archaeological and historical discovery rather than beating Gyms and winning the League (you still do that, but its not the main focus of it). Your goal is to discover and learn about an ancient civilization that got wiped by earthquakes, and make it so their fate doesn't befall on your own town too. As with Glazed, Pokemon don't follow you around. Contrary to most pokemon games I've played, this one actually incentives you to interact with your environment - a suspicious looking rock or tree stump can contain loot and, in some cases, rare objects that are worth a fair sum if given to the right NPC!

Edited by IvoryOwl92