[Resolved] Chrysolia Forest - Need help!

TheOnlyRazz

So I've just beat Serra for the 6th Gym Badge and now I have no clue where to go. Eli and Bennet mentioned a castle and I've been wondering around in Chrysolia Forest for about an hour now and cannot find my way out! Help!

Please?

• Support Squad

Backtrack in the forest until you get to the area that leads to Tanzan mountain, then enter the newly appeared mart and buy the medicine for Anna. Return to Anna and voila, progresion

Backtrack in the forest until you get to the area that leads to Tanzan mountain, then enter the newly appeared mart and buy the medicine for Anna. Return to Anna and voila, progresion

Yeah, you beat Serra already which means you have the badge, but you're now missing Anna's medicine, which was also one of your objectives, whether primary or secondary. You beat Serra, which to most trainers, the primary objective is to get the badge. All you need to do is backtrack until you're out of the forest, as said, you'll end up at the place that leads to Tanzan Mountain. Go into the Poke Mart that was teleported there and grab Anna's medicine. Go back to Laura's house, give Anna the medicine and prepare for the next sequence of events.

I hope this helped & good luck!