Zinarei's Stall Team

Zinarei

Okay, so I'm really bad about keeping ONE team. In Gen 4 I had a pretty solid team that I used consistently, but when it came right down to it, it was just a bunch of my favorite Pokemon. Now I'm trying to focus on a good STALL team. Yeah, that's how I get my kicks. It's not a good game for me until 50 turns have passed. So here's what I got thus far:

NOTE: I'm going to spare you the EV and IV spreads. I'm using the usual spreads unless stated otherwise.

sableye.gif

Sableye A.K.A. Mah Boi Sableye

Ability: Prankster

Moves: Taunt, Will-o-Wisp, Recover, Foul Play

Item: Leftovers

gliscor.gif

Gliscor

Ability: Poison Heal

Moves: Earthquake, Toxic, Protect, Substitute

Item: Toxic Orb

tentacruel.gif

Tentacruel

Ability: Liquid Ooze (I guess)

Moves: Scald, Toxic, Protect, Rapid Spin

Item: Black Sludge

togekiss.gif

Togekiss

Ability: Serene Grace

Moves: Air Slash, Thunder Wave, Roost, Aura Sphere

skarmory.gif

Skarmory

Ability: Sturdy

Moves: Spikes, Roost, Whirlwind, Taunt

blissey.gif

Blissey

Ability: Natural Cure

Moves: Aromatherapy, Stealth Rock, Toxic, Soft-Boiled

I'm not a big fan of the Blissey but yes, critiques?

Edited by Zinarei

Ah I forgot the items. I'll edit it, but it's mostly just leftovers and other healing items. I have a habit of keeping a secondary game and taking the leftovers from it.

As for EV's and stuff, I wrote a note about it. It's all just basic stuff. Mostly HP and then the defense that compliments the Pokemon's stats.

Alakazam, analytic specs starmie and greninja are going to be pains especially mega alakazam. I suggest Chansey over blissey to sponge U-turns and Psyshocks much better. Also defog>spikes + brave bird>taunt you can swap tentacruel with something much more dangerous. Teams like this are the reason I carry heal bell on every team. Defog is so common most good stall teams spam toxic now and for this reason i would reccomend putting some pressure on the opposing team when they defog/heal bell by using a set-up sweeper. NP over Twave will help against bulkier teams but togekiss is slow and you need to beat offensive teams consistently (can't paralyze something poisoned) so i think something like weakness policy DDnite or chesto rest Volcarona would be interesting over Tentacruel.
All in all this team looks like a pain in the but to hurt though but i just think its too hard to play stall these days without a little fire power.

Edited by Bear