Greetings Humans~

RubyHeart

Good afternoon, morning and or night people of Reborn~

My name is either Ruby or Alice, you chose what to call me because I go by either one :3

I have been playing the Reborn game, (witch is totally awesome <3), for a little while now and my friend, Aqua, brought me here to the forums site. (And my brought I mean dragged). I am here because of that and because I thought why not try to make new friends in other random places where they are safe because I can not burn them...wait...um.... forget about that part xD

I like cookiez, cute things, fluffy things and fire....because fire...it burns...and is warm....and hugable....

So yeah xD

Hello, hello and hello again :3

Cya all on here I guess

I'm not even going to do the jokes cuz someone will... Anyway, Welcome to Reborn!

Just remember to go on the Reborn server if you can... You're going to miss a lot if you don't go in there (Even i started to go in there more frequently ^^)

So yeah, enjoy your stay...

Feel free to PM me if you have questions, pains, unrequited love problems, or something like that...

And see ya o/

EDIT: I forgot a detail: If you see Secundum, bow down to her... Thank you ^^

Edited by Vinny953

Yeah, dat jerk Aqua brought meh here. Hehehe jk.

I thought it would be fun so why not join up here, right?

As for the jokes, I wonder what they would be o.o

And yes I do like cookies, but I like Cookiez even more because I make them, with fire...I guess cookies are made with fire too, but MINE ARE BETTA xD

Hello ^-^

Welcome to Reborn. Uhh.. Dunno why I say it now, but please give me your sanity until you leave. I don´t mean you any ill will, but it´s better that way :D If you decide to stay, I´ll burn it together with all those fluffy things in a big bonfire :D

I hope you´re gonna show up on the server (when it´s online again), maybe I´ll see ya and then you´ll probably kick my ass in a fight xD

So yeah, I hope you´re gonna have lot´s of fun with us fine people ^-^"

I like cookiez, cute things, fluffy things and fire....because fire...it burns...and is warm....and hugable....

I love those things as well. Especially fire. Because it burns :D I like cute things, inside or outside the fire :P

Welcome to Reborn. Grab PO and get on Reborn Server Unlike Vinny. And spam Tempest with questions

Have a nice day, get on the server, and be careful where you leave your soul. Vile ^^

EDIT: Also, ugh Fire *Is Ice type*

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Hello ^-^

Welcome to Reborn. Uhh.. Dunno why I say it now, but please give me your sanity until you leave. I don´t mean you any ill will, but it´s better that way :D If you decide to stay, I´ll burn it together with all those fluffy things in a big bonfire :D

I hope you´re gonna show up on the server (when it´s online again), maybe I´ll see ya and then you´ll probably kick my ass in a fight xD

So yeah, I hope you´re gonna have lot´s of fun with us fine people ^-^"

I love those things as well. Especially fire. Because it burns :D I like cute things, inside or outside the fire :P

Hello :3 We shall burn things together then <3

Welcome to Reborn. Grab PO and get on Reborn Server Unlike Vinny. And spam Tempest with questions

Have a nice day, get on the server, and be careful where you leave your soul. Vile ^^

EDIT: Also, ugh Fire *Is Ice type*

Hehehe, possibly will spam Tempest when I can :3

And just because you're an ice type I may melt you, I will try not to, but no promises xD