League Team Help

James-Sensei

I would guess Onix trainers school would of been right but no biggie. Never played league before but their are things i would suggest based on just general PO experience.
You have alot of coverage on this team which is brilliant but there are some mons i would consider changing moves for. Scald < Hydro Pump on greninja as though 30% burn is brilliant, the ninja needs all the power he can get as even super effective scalds will miss a significant amount of KO's on significant ground, fire and especially bulky rock types. Your also pretty fairy weak as nothing can hit/tank them but scizor. For this reason I would suggest scizor either takes roost over bug bite and changes superpower for some more consistent move or you can go all-out attacking assault vest scizor. You also lack a way to hit bulky bug types hard so i would suggest fitting stealth rocks somewhere on swine.

Since this topic is open and all, can someone give an opinion on my team? Also considering switching Nidoking with Metagross.

On phone and can't see trainer cards but post something in the onix trainers school RMT sub forum and I would be happy to comment tomorow