Second fight Sigmund

Feareth

Soooo what happens if i dont fight sigmund to save heather really tired of his crap and his electric pokes and he wrecked my team cause he kept using hyper potions and Cain... well cain is just an idiot and doesnt know how to use his nidoking -___- so i lose no matter what and can usually only down his luxray and raichu just never gets hit spamming double team. So if just want to be a douche and click NO what happens .-.?

Let's just say: You battle someone else with a little more diversity of pokemons... But don't think that Sigmund is not goign to come back (You can avoid a double battle against Sigmund, to have a single battle against him later...) Depending how your team is, it can be a good idea... or a very bad one...

Let's just say: You battle someone else with a little more diversity of pokemons... But don't think that Sigmund is not goign to come back (You can avoid a double battle against Sigmund, to have a single battle against him later...) Depending how your team is, it can be a good idea... or a very bad one...

I dont have a ground type .-. or anything with ground type moves .-. and i already spent about 18 hours grinding to beat shade got through everything else and im really sick of grinding right now i just want to play :3 i dunt want to grind my golem to the 40s right now :/ so do i still end up saving her just by ignoring him and going to the next floor.

Yes you do, you still save Heather. Just prepare for a second battle with the Doctor though...

I think you should fight him with Cain, since the second battle with Sigmund was probably one of the hardest for me.

ikr? I mean, i though it would be funny to say "No" to the Doctor, but he was an asshole on the second battle (I defeated him because Gengar with Curse. And guess who defeated him after Gengar fainted? Motherfucking Gyarados...) Although i'm just goign to say that, Cain isn't much of a help in the double battle tbh...

Yes you do, you still save Heather. Just prepare for a second battle with the Doctor though...

ikr? I mean, i though it would be funny to say "No" to the Doctor, but he was an asshole on the second battle (I defeated him because Gengar with Curse. And guess who defeated him after Gengar fainted? Motherfucking Gyarados...) Although i'm just goign to say that, Cain isn't much of a help in the double battle tbh...

Psh im already screwed with that XD evidently i saved after i hit no probably because i started posting on here and it always gives me problems showing something is pressing my down arrow button btw is there any way to go back a save? .-.

Ame could do something about that, but since this was no bug/error/update problem i'm guessing you just have to deal with it... Don't worry though, although the Doctor was an asshole in the second battle, it still went better than the double battle with Cain...

The number of times Gyarados saved Vinny is to damn high!