Just a random topic where anyone can Rant

So the time i have been here has been really fun already and this was the first forum i ever posted on and it introduced me to the fun of it and the people you can meet are practically endless but if you have seen some of my other posts you can see i like to ask questions and get feedback from this community and so far it has been great but it was usually about a one topic thing so i created this in the hopes that people can rant about anything they like and it is for me to get to know the people better because so far everything has been fun and here i get feedback i tried the same thing on tumblr but there it goes a lot slower to get people to notice you and get feedback but still i want to do this because it seems really fun i don't really know why it just is for me just asking people random stuff and getting feedback is just a way for me to really expand my knowledge of the stuff i ask about or to just have a fun time with you guys so i hope this topic turns out to be something I'll let it live as long as it takes :P

Personal rant over

but hey this place is a place for anyone so get going create stuff lets go lets see the stuff about pokemon reborn trow everything you wanna say out :P

bye bye

post-45752-0-97313900-1388773684_thumb.gif