Adding a new gameplay mode

DanielDang

Dear all the developers of the game,

I have downloaded and played Desolation for a few hours, the game itself is attractive with new kind of starter and how story begins. But there are two things that will make players become lazy. They are Jinx Scent and unlimited Pokemon Trainer near PC. I think that the game should have a gameplay mode which those two are not available, for gamers who really want to play must check out every pokemon in the wild as well as have to train their own pokemon a little harder instead of fighting against Pokemon Trainer with Audino. Thank you for your attention. I am sorry for any mistake because English is not my mother language

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DanielDang said:

Dear all the developers of the game,

I have downloaded and played Desolation for a few hours, the game itself is attractive with new kind of starter and how story begins. But there are two things that will make players become lazy. They are Jinx Scent and unlimited Pokemon Trainer near PC. I think that the game should have a gameplay mode which those two are not available, for gamers who really want to play must check out every pokemon in the wild as well as have to train their own pokemon a little harder instead of fighting against Pokemon Trainer with Audino. Thank you for your attention. I am sorry for any mistake because English is not my mother language

People can just not use them though? Not trying to sound like an asshole btw, but if you don't want to use something, you don't (I didn't use either in my first game btw)

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Scrublord6410 said:

People can just not use them though? Not trying to sound like an asshole btw, but if you don't want to use something, you don't (I didn't use either in my first game btw)

I mean yeah, If you want more of a challenge then you can ignore the mechanics that make the game easier. Players have been turning off their own exp shares in Pokemon since it came out, until Pokemon Scarlet and Violet that is. And that's actually what I love about Pokemon Desolation there are a lot of mechanics that add quality of life, but if you ever think that it makes the game too easy- you can just simply not use them. The audino trainers and use of jinx scent are totally skipable. Make the game as difficult as you want to! :>