Out of Bounds in Nightclub ( bug / glitch)

Nightclub Void

Postgame spoilers

I am out out of bounds in the black void outside the Reborn Nightclub.

Did a quick search and couldn't find anyone else talking about this.

No debug mode, no mods, no nothing not in the vanilla game except those in-game PC passwords like "pinata."

Made this account to inform and to see if this bug is replicable. Can others also go out of bounds in the nightclub without any devtools or hacking?

This is what I've done:

I went to the Nightclub and spoke to the Battle Factory NPC. I choose Doubles and Full Set Field.

I won one game then decided to rest. The game saved and returned to the main menu screen.

I entered the game again and choose to retire.

I then ran to the left to buy something but ended up running off the screen into a black void.

I explored the invisible walls for a bit, phased through NPCs, and talked to NPCs from the Void.

More details(probably useless):

Spoiler

I was in the middle of the Magearna quest. After beating Rainbow Bennett but before the Magearna fight

Flashback: I played the main game on Nuzlocke mode but gave up after Radomus kicked my ass and decided to experiment (read: F12 cheese) with different strategies (like Chansey Sweeping El) to see what works with the intention of doing a proper Nuzlocke later./flashback ends
Back to Magearna I run a Z-Celebrate Special Attacking Victini and +1 Blue Flare does a good chunk to Breloombot before it knock Victini out.

I beat the rest of Magearna's team by setting up Chesnaught on Ferrothon with Spikes and X-items then decide to reset.

I want to see if Victini's Choice Band V-Create can KO Breloombot.

I go to the nightclub to swap sets for Physical Victini, give it a nature changing mint, then go grind some Battle Points to get the EV switcher.

I select Rest first because I want to see if the game will let me save the Battle Factory progress while I do other stuff in-game but it doesn't so I retire instead.

Then I run into the void. I had Speed Up Mode on.

I can access the PC from the void.

Edit: Windows 10. Also I cannot enter or exit through the main door or any other doors. Tried to see what happens if I do Battle Factory again. Got stuck inside the desk. I decide to fight in Battle Factory a 3rd time now my Character is stuck in a walking cutscene constantly colliding with the desk and never getting to the destination. The Horror of being trapped as a Void Ghost < Horror of being trapped in a desk < Horror of being trapped in a cutscene trapped in a desk.

Edit2: I reset to the save where I am merely a trapped-in-the-void ghost. I spoke to the same Battle Factory NPC but this time I stood in front of the desk instead of beside it. This time when I left the Battle Factory, collision detection worked again and I managed to leave the nightclub and see the sun.
Edit3: And yes Victini did outspeed and OHKO Breloombot with Choice Band V-Create.

If others can replicate this then maybe the one guy doing a Speedrun of this game could shave off some time.
Otherwise its a fun gimmick.

Spoiler

1520497120_Screenshot(187).thumb.png.01bd11cd88b2b3e88de80625785aef8a.png1389185895_Screenshot(183).thumb.png.908c87bd4d428d4873cd90fa77bbb751.png1271966683_Screenshot(184).thumb.png.6959da05156d5467ac2c700d1bdc9d20.png2141798767_Screenshot(185).thumb.png.74a3e29beda088d0962a1534dc6f4921.png302042878_Screenshot(186).thumb.png.5fed4e49c34df31913e8f0fbeec231c4.png

Edited by Nightclub Void