Pokemon Empire

Decibel575

The game is very strange with it's advertising, they did post here for a time, then they took the post down and started posting at relic castle, and then they took that post down and made a webpage for it with an outdated discord link. I don't understand the logic here, but the game isn't canceled. You can find the updated discord link here Pokemon Empire - Confluence (atlassian.net).

As far as I know, that should still work and that page is, as of now, the main update page for new releases to download apart from keeping up with it on their discord. It also has walkthroughs and guides there for sidequests albeit the one making them hasn't touched the episode 8 part much which is unfortunate because my dumbass has trouble finding all the side characters. 

Great game though, lots of minor choices that build up a relationship chart that affects the game minorly for now, but is gonna come to a climax eventually. Highly recommend.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I am not sure why but I think previous  version couldn't be open I think it's the pc s my home s fault again no bad intes I am sorry when I tried the last 1 though it worked just fine  again if you were offended by any means I am sorry and finally  again I am realy  regret this and didn't meant that