Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Yureyu key for Ep. 10

spunkychariot

Question

Okay I'm a 1st timer here, please don't be a Fern and get all Swag jockey on me...

Anywho, I may be bad at following directions so this is might sound like a stupid question but bear bare with me...(I mean I spent about 30 minutes going "WTF! Why doesn't my magneton evolve into a magnezone in the power plant the people said it was so easy...oh my god is this like the F*** TWILIGHT ZONE why doesn't it evolve etc...until I then did more research and came to the conclusion that is doesn't work for episode 10)

So after I found out that you had to do something different to get some Yureyu key or something, I did what all the people say and that is go into the chamber where Saphira exits out of and do some ledge puzzles that require rock smash and strength. So I get through all the plot and got into the chamber. Now tell me if I'm wrong or not, but I'm pretty sure you can't go up ledges--you can only go down ledges, am I right?

And here is another thing that I noticed when going into the chamber, I see some imprints of a stairs leading up to a higher level in that chamber, yet there is a rock that I can't move with strength or break with rock smash right on those very stairs.

I wish I could get a screenshot of this and if you don't believe me then just tell me how I can take a screenshot of the game and I'd be happy to post up my predicament. Any help would be appreciated!

15 answers to this question

How to make a screenshot by Xyrie

1. Get what you want to take a screen shot of on your screen first

2. Hit Print Screen key

3. Open up paint and hit paste so you can see your screen shot

4. Use the cropping tool so you can crop the image only leaving what you want to show and not your entire screen

5. Save it

6. Upload it to a site like imgur.com

7.* Reason I used imgur.com as an example is because if your not familiar with forums it is a lot simpler to just copy the BB code link of the picture you made

8. Paste the BB link into a post and it will turn into the picture aka your screen shot

*You can use the normal links it provides as well, but since people like to troll its better to just use the BB link and have the picture just appear in your post.

Just a quick update on the situation, so apparently the rock does become breakable even before I defeated Radomus for my 8th badge, I needed a quick claw when I lost to Ditto Arceus, so I high tailed back to get it and figured "might as well go and see if that stupid rock has changed..." and lo and behold it did! Got my Swagnezone and some juicy mysterious scenes in the rotom room to boot. :D

Just putting this out there for anyone else who wants to know...