Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

stfu, you're no fun at yugioh, mick.

Use bad strats. Have fun.

It's a children's card game, not a battle of wits and cunning in order to craft the perfect disgusting gimmick to piss me off >:C

(Also I heard that the YGO sims were all shut down so HAHA! Now you'll just have to fight me irl.)

Mister-Moon

stfu, you're no fun at yugioh, mick.

Use bad strats. Have fun.

It's a children's card game, not a battle of wits and cunning in order to craft the perfect disgusting gimmick to piss me off >:C

(Also I heard that the YGO sims were all shut down so HAHA! Now you'll just have to fight me irl.)

Mister-Moon

I'll bring my duel disk, where in ireland do you live again?

I can ride my bike with no handlebars.

Juu?

I'll bring my duel runner where at all do you live again?

Juu?

Edited by BlueMoonIceCream

oh my god how did you find an exact picture of me i'm so surprised it's almost like you have a camera pointed right at my face as you took a picture and then deleted it and went on to google images and searched nerd wearing orichalcos duel disk rather than the KC one which is much cooler and something that I genuinely want..

I still want to duel you again Juu, I want you to have fun with it and not use ENTIRELY shit tier cards

Jazz, you must play too, I will convert you all one day!!

In regard to the third wheel statement, I'm gonna have to pull the Titania card.

As in I'm not a relationship person.

It's fine... I'm not hurt ;~;

But either way, Jewel Disk is the best one.

BlueMoonIce-Disk

Actually the new duel disks from Arc-V are the best because they are customizable and they're basically Smart phones.

I don't play. I tried once and I couldn't understand shit (i still have the deck my friend built me somewhere; it had a bunch of gem monsters)

I teach people how to play all the time, in fact I to date have assisted slightly in helping one person learn, fully assisted one of my best friends learn, refreshed and improved 4 or 5 of my friends learn, taught another of my friends basically from scratch and fully taught two people at a convention how to play and the two people I taught beat me in their first duels, so either I'm a bad player or an amazing teacher

But gem fusion is lame and dorky or something.

Gem-knights are cool though

JAZZPURR

I got there furst ;3

I ain't no cat.

I don't believe you

BluemoonIceCat

You wish.... I wish...