Predict the Next Person to Post

Gyaradoskiller

I'm still grappling with this thesis, sadly. I've already sort of emotionally broken down because of this essay, another essay I haven't started on because I was focusing on the lit paper but is also due within a couple of days, and a letter I have to write for the sake of financial aid (lol, this is how many of the sentences in Octet are written).

Worst of all is that I can't help second-guessing the ideas I'm coming up with solely because I want this to be a better lit analysis paper than the one I'd submitted previously in the semester, landing me a C/C+, I don't recall, as my advisory grade for Lit 13. I've got no help at the moment cause I'm the only person doing this story as an analysis (everyone else thought it was too confusing; I found it fun and easier to understand than the other two stories we were provided to choose from) and prof's consultations were only available up until last Friday (I got to schedule a consultation, but now I find that I'm in need of even more help).

And I know, in that case I really shouldn't be here on Reborn, but after feeling pressured by my relatives and mom who've been following me up on that financial aid letter and finally being alone right now, I just--

stress

anyway I guess I should've done this earlier too, as I could've gone to take part in my high school orchestra's performance with my boyfriend, but for obvious reasons I couldn't.

Wish i could but I'm too busy for my own good D: Hilda, go in my place lol

Edited by ZephyrEnyalios

Everything is clear now. c:

But for now, I will tell you a specially awful story.
A boy bought a new bike, whith very happy,
and ride it to play at once, i remembered,
the sky was dark he couldn't feel anything,
but happy too.
Suddenly the bike speed became slow, the pedal became heavy.
If not pedaling the bike went back,
this imprecatory bike led the boy to the hell. Ya.
That place is the upgrade in the story the back don't say,
how do feel?
En, this was a skill machine.
Rose