Gender Change?

SamRobles92

Hey everyone, I noticed that since the update everyone refers to my character as "they" when I am pretty sure I selected a male protagonist, was this always like that and I just never noticed? I am pretty sure that is not the case but I am curious if it's a glitch or I just misremember.

If it is a new change, would this be permanent for every new game since the others also rarely use pronouns for you? or is just a glitch?

I think the NPC for gender change, was in the circus, in previous episode. I might be wrong, since i lost my save and now restarted from scratch, in e19.

In the beginning, at character creation, you are given a choice of your gender. If you selected other, it makes sense. But anyway, game is sensitive to pronouns, genders and whatnot, so it wouldn't be strange to refer to everybody as "they".

Edited by Chairman
  • Like 1

thanks, I though it would be something like that, never notices before to be honest but once you notice is something it pops out to you, it doesn't really matter but I hate not knowing something and the doubt was killing me, I will try to look for that NPC but honestly it is a really minor issue

• Thanks 1