Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Honey

Alphagar

Question

5 answers to this question

Aventurine Forest (or cave :/), above route one. Idk which entrance but I think it's the ones to the right. Keep going north at the entrance (if you find the right entrance) in the forest until you see thick grass, go past the thick grass and turn right and you should see a house and a berry patch. Go inside the house on to the first floor and talk to the NPC several times and he will give you honey in exchange for the ice cream in your bag.

I suck at directions so if you have any questions feel free to ask me.

He ate all my ice cream and some of my cotton candy D: What a Piggie.

LOL got honey though. Thank you. ^^ It took me a while to find it but I did. :3

Edit: Also, why won't any of the Pikachu's come home with me?

Edit2: Where the heck do I use it? Iv'e tried using it near the spiderwebs but there is never anything "nearby." _-_

Edited by Alphagar

Use it on certain trees near webs and logs. They're pretty obvious so they shouldn't be too hard to find. Also, after using the Honey, you need to wait a while. Like, a few minutes. Unless you have speedhack.

Edited by Khayoz

There should be trees with a large ring of grass around them. (Not like the wild pokemon encounter grass, but it's grass that doesn't affect the gameplay. It's part of the sprite I believe.) Also, if you didn't discover this already and you need more honey, you can catch Combees by headbutting the trees in those forests. Combee can have the ability Honey Gather, which will let it have a 25% to pick up Honey after a battle as long as it's not holding an item. The 25% is assuming your Combee is between level 40-50 which is the level you catch them at. The percent increases by 5% every 10 levels.