EP10 Stuff

Chrattac

Hey, I would like to know if there is anything to do plot-wise after earning the 8th Gym Badge, as I am on that point now and the whole black out and Cain's rambling didn't give any sort of hint (or at least I didn't recognize any)?

And what the heck do we do with Yuriyu Key? Is it for future stuff or is it something that I can use right now (ie is the door/thing for it already included, so I don't waste time for searching nothing?)

So far I have enjoyed the current episode, still got at least to figure the way to get deeper into forest through those spider webs and tree trunks that aren't so obviously placed. :-)

Radomus was easy, but the 1st pokémon*, although competitively viable, was rather just annoying (and bad design since he just wasted all the potions on it if you happened to have something that 1 shots it). Only hard time was due to me being greedy and trying to set-up on that one pokémon** which just crit-haxed me all the way after having received burn, until I decided to just kill it instead of wasting anymore max revives (all praise Pick-Up). Also there were this one pokémon*** launching un-STAB thunderbolts on my Mismagius which eventually let me set up a nasty plot and then OHKO remaining pokés with a mere Shadow Ball. :-P

* Focus Sash Alakazam

** Gallade

*** Starmie

Edited by Chrattac

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that just episode 10? 367 MB is pretty big? I just drag and drop into the reborn folder right?

No it's the whole game since episode 9.5 came out Ame did not want to do two different update versions so you will need to download the whole game again. Delete the other one your save file is saved elsewhere then just run game.exe on the new one