Planned Blastoise

Chrattac

Now that I have gotten over my EQ to adamant Flygon process. I am on phase with only waiting right squirtle to hatch with rain dish for my new Blastoise. Anyway, the problem is now that I have all set Calm Azumarill@Everstone with Rain Dance and Aqua Ring in Daycare with my starter Blastoise who happened to be female.

Anyway I have been thinking that in-game wise should I instead go for Physical Blastoise with Waterfall instead and nature switched from Calm to Careful? Currently I have planned the following Blastoise:

Nature: Calm

Ability:Rain Dish

Item: Damp Rock

EV: 252/0/0/4/252/0

Moves:

· Aqua Ring

· Rapid Spin/Ice Beam*

· Rain Dance

· Water Pulse/Surf*

The other would be:

Nature: Careful

Ability: Rain Dish

Item: Damp Rock

EV: 252/4/0/0/252/0

Moves:

· Aqua Ring

· Rapid Spin/Earthquake*

· Rain Dance

· Waterfall

*Once available

So the main purpose would be special defensive attacker (w/o investment) with main purpose being taking hits and retaliate. Blastoises base stats for attack, sp.att and sp.def. are: 83, 85, 105.

The latter would require a lot more work (as I have to 1st catch Seaking, and Remoraid and hope either of them having right nature and gender or else there is a lot more breeding to do before the chain is correct) to do as the former is almost ready to go for training. Just need some advice since this came into my mind after I had completed the chain to Azumarill (since I had to breed correct nature all the way from Scrafty z.z). Also you could check signature to see what kind of pokémons I do have on rotation at the very moment and which one would fit better to replace the one non-well-planned individual I at the moment carry.

Also I guess having specially defensive Blastoise is kinda obsolete since I already have EV trained Wish/Toxic/Protect/Water pulse Vaporeon (EVs 252/0/252/4/0/0), should I just forget even though Blastoise is basically the only Pokémons I have some ties with. :-)

Edited by Chrattac