Something wicked this way hops...

RexOli

Alrighty then, rude. I am as wicked as a cricket but I suppose my oncoming poor English might require this warning of sorts!

Hello, esteemed moss enthusiasts, poets, and adventure seekers. My name is Rex (Sublime, I know. Chose it myself-) and this is a bit of a very late Hello to you all! I have a little over 102 hours on Reborn and somehow I decided to say hello to all you beautiful people just now, great apologies for that. 

I'm an agriculture student over here in the Czech Republic- If our greenhouses weren't closed to us right now, you and everyone else would most likely never hear a peep from me. I keep my words close and only let them out while talking to myself during work but unfortunately for you all, I have no dirt to dig through and instead of plants, it is you who will have to be a victim to my disease of never being able to keep monologues short.

I am the bunny and genderqueer equivalent of a cat lady. My children are an elderly french lop named Valdemar and new addition, still-quite-bitey gray Lionhead called Hrouda. (Which literally means,,, clod of earth. Gardener humor.) People tell you that bunnies have a fragility of a leukemic victorian child but these ones? Their most adored game is me bowling them across the room and biting table legs just-so that I won't ever notice until the whole thing falls during a family dinner. (It happened twice. F for the salad.) I love them quite a lot and my wallet loathes them, but we are a happy, hay-covered lil family. 

I am a stickler for all things mushy and sappy. You might then ask "Rex, Why are you playing Reborn then!" and the answer is that I love these characters too much to abandon them in this cruel world and If i have to be late on all the homework to give them a life they soo rightfully deserve, so be it! We are starved for found family in this house, bois. My favorite is definitely Cain and if we don't get a chance to throw a yungoos at his mother's face, I will quietly sulk riot.

What got me to Reborn was a typo in Google search that brought me to the thesis of "Pokemon Reborn: Being Cute and Hella Gay" which I read like it was the second coming of the Hunger Games trilogy. Then I realized that the game allows you to play as Non-Binary and well, safe to say my life and productivity were done for and I fell hook-like and sinker. 

My strategy for the game is basically "The only stat we wanna change is your HP to 0!" so you can imagine how my playthrough goes. I am a rabid rhino going against a submarine-clad leviathan that is somehow in flames. Reborn is to me one of those brain-training toys for babies, as the game made me realized that EV training is Great, Actually and Charlotte got me to use Rain Dance for the first time in my life and I have a hunch it won't be for the last. I cant wait to hit the wall again, as the entire game itself and the problem-solving it forces out of me are truly a treasured experience.

And what else is there to me, other than being too Cute and Hella Gay? Well.. I do like reading and nature documentaries, as you can probably guess from the length of this. My other hobbies include reading the Subnautica wiki, buying books with sparkly covers instead of clothes, waiting for more Fer.Al and Star Stable story progression, re-watching She-Ra, Owl House and Steven Universe until I will be able to quote it by memory and... Yeah, that will probably be it! 

Stan Kiss the Ground/Camp Cretaceous on Netflix, the animated series My Pride on Youtube, play the old Zoo Tycoon games, and most importantly, take care of yourself. I hope your blankets will be fluffy and day jolly, thank you for reading, hugs, and peace! 

Edited by RexOli