Cheating in online play?

Ratul

I dont know if there is an anti cheat feature in the game, so if there is please correct me. I haven't seen anyone do this, but there may be players who are doing this and it is not reported here. Basically , using cheat engine you can hack in any item in the game. Including items you are not supposed to have at early points of the game, like Mega Z ring, and even the PULSE. With this, you can use absolutely busted pokemon in online play, like pulse avalugg which has a bst higher than mega rayquaza! and pulse magnezone with a special attack stat 36 points more than mega mewtwo y!  I dont know if this has been brought to attention yet, but I thought i would let everyone know. Thanks for reading.

9 hours ago, Ratul said:

I dont know if there is an anti cheat feature in the game, so if there is please correct me. I haven't seen anyone do this, but there may be players who are doing this and it is not reported here. Basically , using cheat engine you can hack in any item in the game. Including items you are not supposed to have at early points of the game, like Mega Z ring, and even the PULSE. With this, you can use absolutely busted pokemon in online play, like pulse avalugg which has a bst higher than mega rayquaza! and pulse magnezone with a special attack stat 36 points more than mega mewtwo y!  I dont know if this has been brought to attention yet, but I thought i would let everyone know. Thanks for reading.

There is, don't worry.