Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Aqua Tail Mudkip, why U no show? :(

AveMatic

Question

Ever since I got Mudkip on this game I've been trying to breed one with the move aqua tail. I've tried the Psyduck family and the Marill family, but I can never seem to get anything from them. Its sooo annoying lol! Does anyone know how to get this move or any physical water-type move?

5 answers to this question

Aqua Tail is tutor move for Mudkip thus you can't breed it to pokémon like TMs or Egg moves. This was the 1st fact I got disappointed with when I was trying to get Dark Pulse along with Nasty Plot and Will-o for my Mismagius...

Edited by Chrattac

Doesnt work, tried it...You are better off with Waterfall Mudkip.....Seaking Male w/Waterfall+Remoraid Female=>Remoraid Male w/Waterfall+ Female Mudkip= Mudkip with Waterfall

Way better really. Waterfall gives you that 100 reliable accuracy and aqua tail can miss when you need it. It's also a very short breeding chain and double with the fact Swampert naturally has EQ, you get two powerful physical stabs to use, and that's all you need. I love my Adamant Water fall Swampert. I'm pretty sure it's gonna replace Sharpedo on my team mainly because my Sharpedo doesn't learn any good water stabs naturally at all besides Aqua jet..