I'm new and excited to meet you all!

thepokaymanz

Hi, I'm new to the forums (and to forums in general). My name is Nicholas, but I'd prefer if you called me Nick. My interests involve reading, anime/manga, playing video games, long walks on the beach, and WORLD DOMINATION.

I just finished episode 9 and I loved it! This is definitely one of my new favorite games! I've been a big pokemon fan for a while now but the main series games stopped being challenging a while ago. I started hearing about hacks on youtube and saw a few people playing this so I downloaded it and love it. The characters actually have depth, the plot is interesting, the game is challenging, AND THE MUSIC IS GREAT. The creator obviously knows what they are doing.

Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself. I've already taken a look around the forums before because I had questions about the game. Everyone in the community seemed nice so I thought wynaut join? I'm excited to meet new people, possibly make new friends, and WORLD DOMINATION. If you have any questions about me don't be afraid to ask and sorry for the all this reading you had to do.

Edited by thepokaymanz