Black & White Differences ?

Flex

Hey Everyone, Flex Here xD :P

Sooooooooooo I'm planning on buying a 3DS this Frirday on Payday ( YAY PAYDAY XP ) , But yeah, I'm planning on getting a 3DS on Friday because I've always wanted one and also because....POKEMON X & Y ! xD , but that's a long way away, well not too long but still. I originally planned on getting Pokemon Black Or White to pass the time till then, As I've never played them before xD So yeah, I was looking around the town centre in my area and noticed that there was Pokemon Black and White and then. Version 2 of said games ? Are they're any difference between Pokemon Black & White and Version two ? , Obviously seeing as they're Version two. they will have some changes from the original's but I was wondering if any of you fellow Pokemon Fan's/Fanatics/Crazies XD , Would be able to tell me them please :P , And also you're opinions on the difference's and changes they both have to each other :P

Thanks In advance xP

Version 2 as you called it is a sequel it is not the same game.

BW2 is the next part of the story, it takes place a few years later, with a different plot. You play as a different character and the areas in the game have changed over time. You should probably get the first game(s) and wait until you beat it(them) before getting the second game(s).

Edited by LGND Red